Chapter 23

**Jade's POV**

As soon as I said that one simple word, his eyes widened at my response. But in a matter of seconds, his eyes went to their normal size again, still red, and a smirk was now planted on his lips.

"You can't do that," Harry said.

"Yes I can," I said still looking him in the eyes so he knew I meant what I said.

"No you can't," He said again still smirking looking at me.

"And what makes you think that?" I asked him. In a blink of an eye he was standing directly in front of me. Our noses almost touching. 

"Because I won't let you."

I backed up in shock of his sudden increasement in between our bodies eyeing him up and down, him still shirtless.

"You don't have to, but I still am," I said before backing up a little more, but  quickly stopped when I felt something hit my foot. I looked down to see it was the desk, and looked to my left more to see Zach's body. I closed my eyes turning my head forward again before reopening them, not wanting to be reminded of Zach's innocent life being taken away by the monster that is now in front of me.

"Oh no you're not," He said stepping closer to me. I felt around on the desk behind me with my hand, before finding what I wanted. I made sure to keep it quiet and sneaky so he wouldn't notice.

"Can you just stay away from me?" I asked him before looking up into his eyes. He looked like he was having different emotions. First he was surprised, then that turned into sadness, then into anger.

"No," Harry said.

"I will make you," I said. He grinned.

"And how will you be able to do that?" He asked stepping even closer by each word, slowly.

"I know a way," I said. I wrapped the object behind my back on the desk in my hand before pulling it up with both hands on it, holding it up in front of me. His grin disappeared and he stopped coming towards me. He now closed his mouth, his jaw clenched, eyes flashing gold as he stared at the object in my hands before staring at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked me.

"What does it look like?" I asked him. He smirked. 

"You can't do that," He said in amusement.

"And why not?" I asked him putting my finger on the trigger.

"Because sweat heart," He said tilting his head to the side coming closer to me. "I can't die."

I felt my heart drop to my stomach, everything going in slow motion. He now started to grin as his head was tilted, making everything feel freaky. As he kept going, my nerves were getting to the best of me. I backed up, my back up against the desk before doing it. I pulled the trigger. Everything seemed to go even more slow. He was suddenly out of my sight, the bullet hitting the wall instead. I kept it in front of me, now  having no idea where he was. I heard something above me, I looked up and around and saw nothing. The small light in this room wasn't very helpful, but just enough for me to tell if there was something. But there wasn't. 

"You shouldn't have done that," A low deep voice rung through the room. I looked around the room to see nothing at all. Suddenly, something caught my eye; Zach. He wasn't there anymore. As if on cue, something flung across the room, hitting the wall near next to the bed. I screamed and looked to see it was Zach's body. I did the first thing that came to my mind. My feet started to move out of the room, gun still in my hand, as I ran down the hallway in the darkness trying to find a light switch while running and finding now luck whatsoever. I felt a railing, recognizing it to be the stairs I quickly sted down them, almost tripping on the way done but regained my balance as an instinct. I have never felt as much fear in my life. Never ever. It was if my stomach was a roller coaster, butterflies flying up and down and all around. My heart was a bass drum, thumping hard against my chest, feeling as it was about to explode from the speed, my legs shaking uncontrollably; my whole body was. My breathing was irregular. I couldn't quite say how I was feeling. It was a greater amount. Fear was only 1% of it. I was also determined, worried, surprised, upset, and then fearful. The fear and nervousness was getting the best of me though. I ran down and once I hit the bottom, I took off sprinting towards the door. Once I got to it putting my hand on the handle to turn it, it automatically locked. I couldn't even explain it. No one was there to close or lock it, no wind, nothing. It was strange. I knew who it was though, which made me even more freaked out to know he was testing and teasing me. He was acting as if he was controlling me; which I wanted to prove him wrong on.

I turned around and ran the other way. I ended up in the kitchen, the lights flickering on and off. One second I was running towards the door, and the next I couldn't see so I was just running straight forward. Every time the lights were flickered on, I marked where I was running, and ran straight towards the back door. Once I was almost there, the lights went completely out. I reached it, and reached for the handle to find it locked. I tried to unlock it, but it wouldn't bulge. It stayed in place. I kept pulling and tugging on it, trying to get it. Banging on it. Nothing. I was just about to turn around and take my hand off, when another hand was laid down onto my own. I stopped. Everything did. Me, my heart, my breathing, the loud sounds, everything. I was suddenly turned around with a force, and pushed up against the door I was just trying to open just a few seconds ago.  I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black, the only sounds were from breathing. His hands pushed mine to my side, before his one left my right arm, tracing down it leaving goosebumps on my skin until it reached what it was looking for. The gun. He tried to open up my fingers from holding it, but I held onto it like my life depended on it. I could feel his breathing increasing as he came closer to me, our bodies now touching one another. 

 "Let it go Jade," His voice was demon-like. I knew his eyes were golden still. His voice was all I needed to know that.

I didn't say anything. I kept my courage. I kept my hand wrapped tightly around the gun, not giving in. 

"Jade, I'm warning you. You don't want to upset me more than I  already am."

 I still didn't give in.  That's when it really hit him. The lights went on. His eyes were golden, his pupils dilated, his jaw was clenched, I could see his fangs coming through his lips, and that's when it hit. That's when he snapped.

THIS IS THE EDIT I MADE MYSELF (COPYRIGHTED) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

IT NOW SHOWS, SORRY IT DIDN'T ON THE LAST CHAPTER! ANYWAY, IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES, COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN ME!!!!!!!!!!! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

Twitter.com/ItsHarrysBabe

I imagines on there (my twitter) so check them out!? <3x

ASK ME ANYTHING ;) 

ask.fm/ItsHarrysBabex

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! I FOUND THIS SONG & LOVE IT, AND IT'S FUNNY BC 1D WERE JUST IN AMSTERDAM HAHAHA .. anyway, love you all ;) x hope you like my stories, and my trailer will be up next update . YAY ! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU ALL TO SEE IT. <3x

FAN ME ON HERE IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES! Seriously.. If everyone fanned me who reads/comments/votes/likes this story, i'd have a lot of fanners! Soo... where are ya?! x

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE UP TOMORROW OR SOMETIME NEXT WEEK! MUAH! LOVE YOU ALLL <3x

~J

p.s. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I'M DOING VAMPIRE EDITS LIKE THIS ONE I DID, SO SEND ME PICS/LINKS OF PICS TO WORK ON! I'M DOING THEM ALL ;)x