Chapter 5

**Jade's POV**

My eyes widened at his statement. I looked at him to see he was still smirking at me. Then, after a while of us just staring at each other, a small chuckle escaped his lips and he looked down. I looked away and looked down at my chained arms and legs. "Oh," I said awkwardly. There was a silence. All of a sudden, I heard a drip noise.. I know Harry hears it too, because obviously he can since his ears are way better than mine. Then, it got more frequent.

Drip. Drip drip. Drip drip drip. Dr- drip drip. Drip dri-drip dr-drip.

I stayed silent and tried to look around for what that possibly could be, then I looked at the ground. There was a puddle forming of a red liquid. I looked up to see the girl's body hanging from the ceiling, slightly moved so the blood was falling more frequently from the lifeless body. I heard a low, loud growling sound, and looked to my right at the inhumane boy right next to me. He grabbed his stomach and closed his eyes shut, leaning forward in pain. He moaned in pain. "Harry?" I asked. The growling stopped and then he started to breath heavily. He opened his eyes, but they weren't the sparkling green they were before... They were now red, and white sharp fangs were sticking out from his lips. He looked directly at the blood on the floor, and then in a lightning speed, he was crouching over the puddle of the red liquid, staring at it. That's when I realized. He didn't get to feed, he came back for me.. He must be starving. I just stayed put, not saying, moving, nor doing anything. I just stared at him. He dipped his head down, and pressed his lips to the floor. He lifted his lips and there was red all over them. He licked his lips, and then licked the floor where the liquid was, and still falling more and more by the second. I looked away in disgust. I didn't feel safe. I didn't feel comfortable. I just wanted to leave! I'm in danger! I'm looking at danger with my own blue eyes, right now! It's right in front of me!

My breathing got heavier as my heart started beating faster and faster in my chest, I heard slurping noises, and then they stopped and I saw a movement in the corner of my eye, where Harry was. I looked over there, to see him gone, and the red liquid no where on the floor anymore. That's when I felt I wanted to leave, immediately. I turned my head, trying to look for him. I knew he was in this room still.. But where? I couldn't find him. I tried to stand up, but the chains were too heavy. I tried with all my strength, but this time, the chains weren't the things to hold me down.. Somebody was. I was pushed down on my back, and my hands were forcefully brought up on either side of my head. It really hurt, considering the heavy chains were heavy. I winced and opened my eyes to see him above me, and then he spread my legs apart, and got in between them. He was on his knees, bending down towards me. I looked into his red eyes, as he starred into my blue ones. I felt tears falling, and he wiped them away, and then tilted his head to the side, making me panic even more. He smirked and showed his fangs. I knew this wasn't him.. I know it wasn't. The demon was taking over him. The real him was somewhere in there, but the monster was controlling him. His vampire side. He licked his lips, getting rid of any blood left on his lips, and then looked down at my neck. He put his head back up straight, no longer tilting and stared at me still. His curls were tickling my forehead. He looked into my eyes, then back at my neck. He took his long index finger, and trailed it up and down my neck. I gasped when it came in contact with my skin, he was ice cold. He trailed his finger up my jawline, and then traced my lips, then back down to my neck again. He repeating this several times. I whimpered, the tears still falling as he'd wipe them away every now and then. He put his finger under my jaw, near the side of my neck near my ear and smirked.

"I can now hear, and feel your heart beating.. It's beating so fast," He said in a low, deep husky slow voice. The last sentence he said in a teasing tone. He tilted his head to the side again, and then looked at my neck. He licked his lips and then lowered his head to my neck. His curls tickled my cheek.