-2-

In my mind. In my head this is what we're waiting for... - In my mind (Axwell Remix)

Zoe's POV
We were in Marcus' house in till we saw Dan and Joe drag and drunken Caspar outside to calm him down. However that didn't seem to work as we heard Caspar shouting at Joe and then Dan shouting Caspar to be careful and then a loud bang like a body hitting a car and Dan running back in saying "It's Caspar he's just been hit by a car..." I looked at Alfie and he said 'I'll phone a ambulance.'

We all stormed out the house and walked over to a lifeless-looking Caspar and a pale red-eyed upset Joe hugging Caspar. Dan, who was looking traumatised after seeing the horrific accident, buried his head into Phil's shoulder crying. I've never seen Dan and Joe so upset.

Joe's POV
We heard the ambulance come down the road. Caspar was still lying there. Dan knelt down beside me, "is he still breathing Joe?" He asked and his voice was shaking. I hope so I thought to myself. I didn't want to anyone not even my sister the only person I'll speak to is Caspar. I checked Caspar's pulse and it was very faint in till it stopped. "CASPAR NO!" I shouted and the paramedics jumped out and did what they could. One of them turned round and said 'he's in a coma.'

Once they said that I lost it I got up off Caspar and ran. I ran as fast as I could to get home.

Dan's POV
As soon as the paramedics announced that Caspar was in a coma Joe couldn't take it and ran off. Zoe looked at me and dragged me to one side. "So what are we gonna do we can't leave Joe by himself?" She sighed.
"Zoe, you and Alfie go to the hospital with Caspar me and Phil will look after Joe," I said and she hugged me.
"Thank you Dan," as she and Alfie got into the ambulance by Caspar's side.
A few hours went by and we got to Joes apartment Phil decided to ring Joe just before we got there. When we got there he let us in and made us a drink of coffee. "Who's gone with Caspar to the hospital?" He asked and his voice shaking. Phil told him straight.
"Listen Joe you should of been by Caspar's side. Zoe and Alfie have gone and they'll text us when you can go and see him."
Joe burst out crying " It's my fault he's in a coma. It's all mine his head was all over the place he could make a straight decision so he got drunk to be happy but that didn't work either. Dan you knew what was going on with him why didn't you tell me?" I sighed and looked at Phil. "It's only because when he told me he didn't want you to find out... I'm sorry Joe but even before Marcus' party he sent me this text."

From Caspar:
Dan I've decided what I'm going to do and your right I should tell Joe the truth but the thing is I can't yet! He can't know anything okay so promise me you won't tell him anything even if something bad happens...

From Dan:
Fine Caspar I just don't understand why you can't tell him I can do it for you

From Caspar:
No Dan just leave it please 😩

Joe looked at Phil "fine ok he doesn't want me to know I just don't understand why. Has Zoe and Alfie texted yet I want to go and visit?"
We got a text from Zoe just as Joe said that.

From Zoe:
Phil listen do not bring Joe here yet he can't see Caspar like this can you get Dan to come here now!

From Phil:
Dan said he'll get there as fast as he can...