-10-

And I will find you. I will find you, I will reach you and I I I will lose my mind - Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso ft. Ryan Tedder : Calling (Lose My Mind)

Caspar's POV
Finally I get to go home. Maybe for once I can look after Joe there's things obviously worrying him and I just want to be the one by his side. There are many things I kept secret from Joe one of those is that I'm gay (it feels so good to say that and feel confident enough) two is that I have a crush on him. There two things I've kept a secret from everyone except Dan and Phil. Thats why before the accident at Marcus's Dan said about confessing my Joe but I whimpered out of it and look what situation I ended up in.
But the only person I care about right now is Joe today was the first day I was able check twitter in ages and even his subscribers and followers are worried about him, there was a tag trending saying #wecareaboutyoujoesugg and another one #welovejoesuggbecause it just goes to show that so many people care about him... I just wish he'd care about himself. I thought I'd also put a tweet on for Joe:
Finally get to go home today now time to look after my little pudding @joe_sugg #wecareaboutyoujoesugg (A/N probably not 140 characters oh well)
Instantly 100s of replies came pouring in on the tweet people saying how worried they are about him... I agree so much with my followers I hope Joe knows he's loved.

Joe's POV
Today was the day Jaspar would be reunited in the house after a couple of months and I didn't know how to react... I mean this is literally the love of my life returning but I don't deserve Caspar. What if he hates me for what I've done, well keep doing to myself. I think everyone has noticed that I haven't been myself, maybe Caspar can make me whole again but I'd have to start opening up to people and that where I'm having all the trouble... I'm gay and I have a crush on my roommate but it was my fault he got put into a coma in the first place. I just want to sit down with him and explain everything I need it off my chest and Caspar's the only person I trust. I then got a text from Zoe saying she was going to go and pick Caspar up and to get the house ready but I ignored it. I was studying the silver metal sheet I've been destroying my life with and stuffed it in my pocket before deciding to go for a walk. This is the first walk I've had in weeks and I really need the fresh air. But walking into the cold air hit my lungs hard and I felt like I wasn't used to it but I need to do this... For myself at least!

Caspar's POV
I got a text off Zoe as I made my way to her car with my things. As I got there Zoe saw me and jumped out the car and gave me a massive hug "I'm so happy you're ok Casp," she whispered as a few tears escaped her eyes.
"I'm ok Zoe I just can't wait to get home and see Joe I might invite all our friends around maybe it'll cheer Joe up."
"Good idea Caspar text everyone to see if they can come..." and that's what I did on the journey home. I messaged Jack, Conor, Marcus, Josh, Mikey, Jim, Tanya and some other friends to the party at mine and Joe's apartment, I then proceeded with texting Joe about what's happening and that I was on my way home whilst Zoe was singing along to Jingle Bells and I rolled my eyes when it came on.

Joe's POV (sorry for all the changes last change I promise)

As I was walking down the street my phone buzzed and it was a text from Caspar reading:
Hey jojo,
Just wanted to let you know Zoe's picked me up and I'm on my way home... I can't wait to see my favourite person in the whole word, I haven't half missed you. Just thought I'd let you know that we'll being having friends over later on for a little get together (to make us both feel a little bit happier (especially after what's happened to you well both of us)). I'll be home in 5mins byeeee I love you x
Hearing the news of everyone coming round I rushed back to the apartment to sort things out and tidy up and try and make myself at least decent as right now I don't look well at all.
As I was finishing off all the preparations I heard the door unlock and see Zoe standing there with a stronger looking Caspar. I stood up and walked over to Zoe and hugged her, then I practically jumped into Caspar arms saying 'I missed so much' crying on his shoulder whilst he held me tight...

A/N: So I'm gonna leave this on a bit of a cliffhanger... I'm sooooo sorry I promised I'd update on Monday after school but I've had such a crappy first week my energy has been completely drained and I felt like giving up😩... I got good news on Wednesday and that is I'm meeting Joe and Caspar at there Live Show in Liverpool in October and I'm so excited!!!
Anyway hope you liked this update sorry it's short.