-12-

Somebody I could kiss... I want something just like this - Coldplay/The Chainsmokers

if i'm honest this will be how the book ends i've ran out of ideas for this story and it would of continued being sloppy... so for that i'm going to be starting a new book which will be published soon. sorry for the crappy abrupt ending but i feel like i couldn't continue this due to very personal issues!

Caspar's Dreams:

"Joe? Joe where are you?" I heard myself banging on glass as I saw him his back turned to me rocking back and forth crying. I took a couple of steps back and ran towards the glass, which shatter to the ground looking peaceful who knew how much destruction this would cause... Joe stood up then fell back down towards the glass covered floor of my head.

I can't let him fall... I can't lose him!

I ran towards the limp body everything happening in slow motion, I slid across the floor the glass stabbing into every era in my body causing me to scream in pain I held my arms out as Joe fell towards me his face glistening with tear stained cheeks. He looked at me his eyes looking slightly less grey then they used to.

"Caspar..." his weak voice whispered.
"Hush it's okay Joe," I replied hugging him.
"You're bleeding why did you save me? You didn't have to be a superhero for me" I looked as the words fell out of his mouth.
"I can't lose you that's why I saved you I'd lose myself..."

My white top was now full of stains but I looked at Joe who was now asleep in my arms and whispered:
I need something I can turn to somebody I could kiss I want something just like this... I love you the world Joe and even this is just a dream that would of been a nightmare if I lost you... You make me the happiest person alive and I don't know what I'd ever do without you.

I placed my head on top of his and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

I'm sorry I was never there when you needed me

But I am now...

---------------------------
As I said I'd only make it short but holy crap it's been a while... maybe 5 months oops😅
Anyway sorry that I haven't updated in so long but this is only a short filler chapter because I can't think of anything else right now heh sorry
Anyway hope you enjoyed and I promise I'll update soon :)