-6-

This whole chapter is Caspar's thoughts towards Joe whilst he's in his coma. Caspar realizes that Joe hasn't been visiting him for a few months... All will be explained (and I'm SUPER sorry for not updating but I've finished for summer break so I'm gonna update now :)).

We belong to something new... -Axwell/\Ingrosso

Caspar's Thoughts
Joe... Where are you? It's been months and I've been waiting for you, well its not like I'm going anywhere. You used to come and visit with Dan, Phil and Zoe, heck you even used to come and visit by yourself. You may think I don't know it's you but I do there's a feeling that goes through me when you visit that I can't explain... When I'm out of this coma I need to give you the biggest hug because you are my one and I love you, that's what I wanted to say since I moved in with you but then I thought 'Wait I can't be gay? I like girls,' so I came to the conclusion I was bisexual but Joe I wish I could tell you the truth which is much deeper...

The day of the accident... I was going to come out as Gay to you!

Not only that... I wanted to tell you I loved You.

But instead I was a mess and I made everything a damn site worse. I ignored the man I loved told my best friends to keep everything quiet from you so you would never find out. I was scared you'd treat me different.

But Suggy me and you know I'm not the only one holding back a secret I hear everything even though it doesn't seem like it.

However that shall be for another day, I mean I don't know when I'll wake up I just hope you'll be by my side. Please Joe I need you.

Goodnight my love I miss you and please stay safe.
We both know I'd do anything right now if I could to be with you...
I love you Joseph Graham Sugg and no one can ever change that...

Sorry for the short chapter chapter 7 will continue with the story

Sorry for the short chapter chapter 7 will continue with the story. I might do a sequel to this book once I finished I'm not sure yet...