movie time

zayn pov

i walked in and saw sam , she looked happy so i asked her if she was alrite but she just nodded and walked upstairs. she realy hates us for some reson so i decided to go up and talk to her. i hope shes alright. i thought she could do with something fun so i decided to have a 1-1 movie marathon.

sam pov 

i walked away thats all i could do, im pathetic . i walked up to my room and sat on my bed. why did i walk away , why couldnt i just fight . i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then a knock on my door. i put on a brave face and opend the door to find zayn there. "heya sam are you alrite"i nodded he then walked in my room and we both sat on  my bed. then he said "sam whats up you trust the least trustworthy one of us and now you go mute"i just shrugged my sholders and brought my knees up to my chest. i wont talk i wont trust any one, ... i cant trust any one. he then sighed and said alright sam since you wont talk lets watch a movie in the movie room just the two of us. i nodded my head i hope its a good movie.he told me to get into my night clothes i gave him a questioning look he laughed and said its more comftable for a movie maraton and you dont look so gothic. i just nodded and put on my black and red night clothes that they bought me and grabbed my quilt, zayn was waiting outside my door for me and then i followed him to the movie room. in the movie room there was a massive bed with lots of pillows and a few blankets i put the quilt down on the bed and then i noticed in the draws where full of sweets and crisps and fizzy pop this was brilliant. i sat down on one side of the bed and zayn sat on the other side. he put the dvd we chose on , wich was mean girls. i sat on my quilt and zayn snuggled up in the blankets. about half way through we opend the popcorn and i nibbled a few pices but i didnt want alot , we then watched the other half and i enjoyed it and by the look on zayns face so did he. then louis came and joind us so zayn sat in the middle and we watched superman, it was good and we all had fun the two boys where running around the bed pretending to be superman as they had drunk so many energy drinks they where beyond hyper but i didnt care i smiled silantly to my self, this is perfect.

louis pov 

today has been fun with zayn and sam. shes cool and cute but she has allof a sudden gone quiet with every one, she reminds me of alice but i dont want to get close to sam as i loved alice and she turned out to be a bitch.

zayn pov 

im so glad to see louis enjoying himself and not being sad over alice he was hyper and laughing it was so fun. sam sat there smiling she was happy and enjoying herself but she was still mute. i have noticed that lou has kept his distance between sam and he had not talked to her, i hope that changes.

sam pov 

it was good with louis and zayn we watched hair spray and they both sang all the way through it they are so  funny untill the topic of alice was raised.  then i heard somthing i wish i had never heard louis turned to me and said "sam you need to start talking or you will end up back in hell where that bitch alice is and belive me she was a fucking freek." i walked calmly out of the room then ran up the stairs to my room i ran and slumped myself into the corner of the room and cried and cried thats all i could do alice is now alone they hate her they only like the mask (sam), im sick and tired of them hateing alice all i want to do is rip off the mask and be who i am but i cant. after ten mins zayn came n and sat beside me and said heya sam you alright, i nodded he then said "dont take any notice of lou he is just mad that alice got taken away and now he cant find her but you dont deserve what she went through, she didnt deserve it and where ever is i hope she is alright" i gulped he had never talked to me when i was alice but he liked the real me maybe im not alone. i began to cry even harder and then he tryed to hug me but i dont want any one touching me any more so i froze up he quickly let go and said "you are doing what alice did please dont turn in to her as she was so sad , i dont want you to be unhappy" i just cried harder  then zayn said "please sam i dont know what alice is to you but forget about her shes gone now" i couldnt help it i just shouted out alice isnt fucking gone and then i ran, ran as fast as i could out of the house and down the street i cant stay there as the real me isnt wanted there. why cant i just be liked and loved.

zayn pov 

sam was acting wird when ever wementiond alice in a negative way she would run crying but why , where they friends , sisters or is sam just verry emotional. i was talking to her nicely and she just shouted alice isnt fucking gone. what does she mean does she know where she is. she then got up and ran, ran down stairs and out of the door where does she think shes going. harry saw her and then walked up to me and said what the fuck have you done so i explaind to him what i talked to her about he sighed and said come on then we have to go find her befor we loose her again for good. i wonder what does he mean loose her again.