getting reddy to go

alice pov 

i was in my room listerning to my music when i herd a bang on my door i knew it was jan so i pushed myself into the corner of the room i managed to shout "get lost you dont care " she said she dindnt care but the 5 boys had adopted me. i fell silant why would they want me im scared . jan then barged in she looked verry scary she was shouting and  all i could whisper was please dont hurt me she then went syco and slapped me i just scrunched my self into a ball with my head down i was shaking. then the boy who i think is called louis bent down next to me and said "alice hun are you all right why did jan slap you" i was so scared all i could do was nod he was so nice but i couldnt talk. as i sat there the other four boys started packing my things and louis just kept talking to me saying every thing was all right and that i was safe now even tho i didnt feel safe he then went to pick me up i froze compleatly but he noticed i didnt like it and he let go of me and i walked behind him . as i walked down the stairs i could see every one was scowling at me and whispering things like "you bitch, why her and thats so unfair2". slowly stepping out of the door i felt the wind blow in my face it was cool. they then lead me towards a big black limo.

zayn pov

i was totaly shocked to see jan slap little alice it was horrid the little thing was pushed against the wall shaking like mad lou walked up to her and was talking to her the rest of us decided to pack her stuff hazza and nialler where packing her clothes liam was packing small toys and other things and i packed her hair and makeup products there wasnt many and they where so old. we walked her out to the limo she was still silant.