change of events

alice pov

me and lou went up to my room when we got in. why am i so unwanted  first harry and now niall whos next, i crashed onto my bed and started crying lou layed down next to me and gentaly stroked my hair. he kept whispering in to my ear things like " hun what ever he said ,its not true , we all love you" but  not  every one does love me do they i cried. he just said well you have me and i will never let you down i smiled and hugged him. he then sat me up and i dried my eyes he is the best. after 5 mins  of hugging we decided to sit in the bed and have a movie night in my room so lou ran down stairs and got snacks while i got his pillows and quilt from his room and put the movie of my choice on. i decided i would pick up as i havnt seen it and it looks good. about 10 mins later lou came in with a bowl of popcorn, a bottle of coke and a bag of chocolate buttons. he looked angry and upset , i asked him if he was alrite he smiled and said why wouldnt i be. i know he is telling me a lie but i dont want to preshure him to tell me because i still havnt told him all of what bothers me.

louis pov 

when i went down stairs i found niall and harry in the kitchen eating cold leftover pitza so i ignored them and got a bag of popcorn and put it in a bowl. niall looked at me with a nasty look in his eyes " why are you wasting popcorn on that skinny binny charity case ,  shes not worth it." i looked right at him and said you are a compleate ass , why would you say that about a young 14 yearold girl that you hardly know, if you think your tough i dare you to say that to her face. i ran upstairs with the food i could get and then casualy walked into her room she asked me if i was ok so i put on a smile and told her i was all good but i could tell she knew diffrent. we sat down and watched up together i had a good night with her. i hope we do this another night aswell.

nail pov 

thats it i cant take it, that bitch is steelin lou from us and turning him into an ass we have to  get rid of her befor we loose him. he hasnt been to any of our interviews or recording sesions , we have to make him see sence so we can only do one thing. i got on the phone to management and asked if they could take alice back and they said they would if she was being a destraction so i told them about lou not turning up for anything and aslso told them that she verbaly abused me and harry . im shure they will take her now

sorry its so short plz read and comment