confession time

alice pov the morning 

i woke up to find my self on the floor i guessed i fell asleep after all the stupid crying why had i been so pathetic. i got up and went to the small bathroom and had a shower it was so refreshing and it calmed me i used the little bottle of shampoo  i had and a coconut body wash that i used aswell after about 30 minuets i stepped out and dressed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a long sleaved black top and sat on the bed this room was nice i actualy liked this place i wonder how long i would be staying this time.i didnt bother with makeup as it was a waste of time and i wasnt going out i just sat on the bed and wrote in my diary.  about half an hour later there was a knock at the door i opend it up to find harry stood there smiling he walked in and said "um heya how did you sleep" i just smiled i wonder when will i talk i wana talk to them but for some reson i cant . he looked like he didnt care which i was glad about he then said "will you please try to talk just a little we want to know if your all right and if your happy he looked slightly sadly i just shrugged  he just walked out. oh why do i have to be such an idion only 5 mins after harry ran out liam walked in and sat down on the bed next to me. then he said verry quickly imsorry i kinda stole your diary yesterday and read the first page" i was shocked i thought i was starting to trust him how could he i couldnt hold my self back i got up and ran, i ran as fast as i could away from the house i dont know what to do  where do i go now. 

liam pov 

i plucked up the courage and went to tell alice that i stole her diary. i sat on her bed and as i did so my palms started swetting and i just shouted it out she looked shocked im such an idiot why did i do it she got up and ran out of the house. i cant belive she actualy did that i bet i have lost all chances of her trusting me now. i walked down stairs and asked the guys where alice had gone they pointed to the door and said lou has gone after her. i realy hope she comes back we didnt mean to upset her we just wanted to know her better.

louis pov 

as soon as alice ran down the stairs i knew liam must of told her how could he be so dumb we shouldnt of told her because then maybe she would talk. i put my trainers on and ran after her i ran behind her untill we reached a small ally she stopped and slumped on the floor just crying and crying it was truly heart shattering i slowly bent down and sat next to her and whisper "are you alrite hun we are sorry we didnt want to but we have to find out about you but you wont talk to us to answer so we thought it would give us the answers we wanted" she looked up at me for a second i could see tears pouring from her big brown eyes poor alice we should of never done that to her. i havent bonded with her as much as harry or liam had tryed to but i do truly care for her shes part of our 1d family now and thats the way its gona stay

alice pov 

he ran after me but why he knows im not worth it now, he read the diary  i couldnt help it i slumped and started crying he just sat by me i do trust him  probably the most now i need to talk. i lifted my head and whisperd sorry he looked so happy that i had talked but also confused he asked "why sorry hun". i can talk now to him so i said  i  should of talked and not ran away im sorry im so stupid and idiotic i couldnt help it i began crying again he put his hand on my sholder i jumped but soon relaxed and colapsed into his arms burying my head in his chest i felt so tired but also safe in his arms i think i have finaly found some  one i can trust.