what they think of sam

harry pov 

wow she told me about her past it  was horrid but shes here now even if we did take her back shes here now. she fell asleep in my arms after about half an hour of crying she was so small and thin. gawd im going to treet her like royalty to make up for what i did to her. i placed her on her bed then went down stairs to talk with the others. i walked down the stairs and i could hear them all talking about sam. they all turned around and said "heya hows sam" i said shes fine but shes sleeping so what do you all think of her. they all had about the same opinion, liam said she was a bit quiet but she talks so thats good, zayn said she seeemed upset but he thinks she will come out of her shell, nial said shes nice i hope she likes food and louis said shes a bit quiet but i bet shes loud and full of energy. i smiled and said she seems nice loud but also verry troubled i hope we can help her.

louis pov 

sam seems nice but shes not alice. i wish alice was here even if she only  talked to me but sam chose to trust harry, it shocked me as i thought he would be the last to trust shes wird. ill have to stay away from her 

sam pov 

i woke up on the familiar bed it felt so warm and comforting, then i relized i was still in my clothes so harry must have picked me up and put me into bed gawd i remember now i huged him and told him everything agh what was i thinking im such an idiot. i slowly sat up and brushed my hair ,then re appyled my mask (lots of gothic makeup)  i sat and thought untill i was interupted by a knock at my door it wasliam telling me it was tea time so i slowly followed him to the table to have tea. 

omg my storys are getting shiter n shiter by the day plz help with  some idears on what you would like to happen this has no boundrys just comment anything you want me to include thanx for reading and i hope to see some idears soon