Sleepover ~ Part 1

I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER IN A LOOOONG TIME!!! 😭😭😭😓
I was SOOO busy with school, homework, and soccer practice! I didn't have the time to finish this chapter I just had it started!

************************************

Lucy's POV

"How will you prove it?" I asked Sting while smirking. Sting looked completely pale. I turned around and left to go to Mira. Omg!! I can't believe I played it cool!! My heat is beating so fast right now and I feel like I'm blushing! I have to ask Mira what to do!! After I was out of Stings sight I ran towards Mira's room. I knocked on her door when I arrived to her room. "Yes?" Mira asked as she opened the door. "Oh hey Lucy your back?!" Mira said surprised. "Mira! I overheard Sting say that he was going to prove to me that we are right for each other and I don't know what to do?! I mean I tried playing it cool and asked him how will he prove it and then I came to you! I don't know what to do or what to think!" I said out of breath. "It's ok Lucy! Plus I'm thinking that Stings got it all under control. Just let it be for now. Come and tell me if he's trying to impress you, or if he's flirting even more with you. Got it?" Mira asked while her eyes sparkled. I nodded. "Well then get some rest because the GMG starts in a couple of hours." Mira said. "Ok thanks Mira!" I said while walking back to Stings and my room slowly. When I got to the room I opened the door slowly. I saw Lector watching scooby doo. "Hi Lector!" I said while walking in. "Lushe!" Lector said as he flew to me. "Come watch scooby doo with me." He said as he dragged me to the couch. "Do you know where S-Sting is?"  I asked blushing a little. "I dunno but he left awhile ago." Lector said as you he focused on the tv. "Ok." I said as I hugged Lector while falling to sleep.

After a while~

I woke up to Sting giving me little kisses from my neck to my lips. I blushed and I quickly fell off the couch. "W-What are you doing?" I asked him still on the ground. "Proving how much I love you.." Sting said while smirking. I blushed madly while getting up. Sting sat down on the couch and grabbed my hand sitting me on his lap facing his way. We made out for a while until we a knock was heard at the door. I broke the kiss while panting out of breath. I got off of Sting and went to the door. I opened it and saw Rouge. "Hey Lucy! Um the GMG is going to start , so I came to get you and Sting.... Um why are you red?" Rouge said/asked me concern. I touched my face. It was true I was red probably from blushing so much. "U-Um it's because...." I was saying but then Rouge cut me off. "WAIT DON'T TELL ME YOU WERE DOING IT WITH S-STING!?!" Rouge asked me surprised as he blushed. I blushed even more, if that was possible. "N-NO!! It's n-nothing like that!!!" I say. I felt an arm on my waist. I turned and saw Sting smirking. "Dude calm down. We haven't done it...yet. And let's go." Sting said while holding my hand and walking away towards the elevator. Rouge came along but still blushing a bit. When we got to the lobby everyone was waiting for us. "There you guys are." Mira said. "Let's go the games are about to start!" Mir said. I nodded, "Let's go!" I say excitedly. We all headed to the stadium when we bumped into Fairytail. "U-Uh so Lucy, you guys are also late huh?" Gray asked us while blushing a bit. "Yeah." I respond quite confused. We headed to our own section of the stadium. When we got there I felt like I was being watched I turned and saw Mira. She signaled me to go to her. I let go of Stings hand which surprised him. "Where are you going?" Asked Sting. I pointed at Mira. He nodded while grinning sheepishly. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I wanted to ask if you noticed anything different from Gray." Mira whispered. "Actually yeah.. When he talked to me.. He blushed for some reason?" I whispered back. "Yeah..I saw that too." She said. "Well let's forget about that now the games have started." Mira said as I nodded and held Stings hand again. "TODAY WE WILL START OFF WITH A ONE ON ONE MATCH! IT WILL BE JENNY FROM BLUE PEGASUS VS. MIRA FROM SABERTOOTH!!" A reporter said as the stadium cheered. I looked back at Mira. "You can do it!" I say. "Um Lucy it's probably not going to be an actual fight. Jenny and I always complete about who the best model is." Mira said while walking down to the arena. Completing about who the best model is? "BEGIN-kabo!!!" Kabo yelled out. Mira and Jenny started posing in their bikinis as men cheered while getting nosebleeds, that just got me off guard! Since Sting and Rouge got use to Mira in a bikini while training, they didn't care no more. Although Laxus was pretty tense glaring at the men that stared at Mira. Sting sat down and I sat on his lap while waiting for the match to be over.

After a while~

When is this going to be over?! "WE ARE LETTING THE GROUPS COME AND JOIN THE ARENA FOR A SPECIAL BOUNS ROUND!!" A reported said as different guild groups went down to the arena. Obviously Sabertooth also went. When we all arrived, our outfits changed into wedding dresses and suits. "W-What's going on?!" I asked Mira. "I don't know?" She replied. "THIS IS THE BOUNS!! PAIR UP AND LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!!" A reporter said as squeals were heard in the stadium. Mira and Laxus paired up, Mir and Rouge did as well, Gray and Lyon were fighting over Juvia, Gajeel and levy were together ,so was Romeo and Wendy, and the Fairy tail guild actually joined in also. I was looking for Sting but bumped into the one and only Salamander. "Ouch!" I said as I rubbed my forehead, where I bumped into him. "S-Sorry." Natsu said sheepishly. We just were together awkwardly in silence. People cheered as they saw us together which made me blush! As I finally had found Sting he was pretty ticked. He walked over to me and grabbed my waist pulling me towards him. He whistled and then fireworks were exploding in the sky. One special firework caught my sight. It was a huge red heart, and in the middle of it was a picture of two hands intertwined, saying 'For my one and only love, Lucy'. I hugged Sting and kissed him. "T-Thank you.." I whispered in chest as people cheered. "Your welcome..." Said Sting in my ear.

Time Skip to after the game

"Anyone hungry?" Mira asked as we all left the stadium. All us dragon slayers raised our hands. "Ok then let's go eat." Mira said as she led us to a nearby restaurant.

Time skip to after eating

When we made it back to the inn Mira decided to have a sleepover at her room. Laxus didn't really mind. Everyone went their separate ways to get ready. I went straight to the bathroom to shower and then put my pjs on, Sting's white shirt and some pink short shorts. When I finished I left the bathroom. Sting was already waiting in his pjs and he was eating against and with Lector. "I'm ready! Lector you coming?" I asked. "Nah, Fro, Lily and I are having a sleepover too!" Lector said while preparing popcorn and the movies. I nodded and Sting and I left to Mira's room. When we arrived everyone was there. "FINALLY YOU GUYS CAME!!" Mira shouted excitedly. After Mira settled down a bit she said,"Ok guys first we either watch a movie or play truth or dare." I ran towards the couch and laid down with my feet in the air. "I say watch a movie!" I said while giggling. "I don't really care." Said Sting, Rouge, and Laxus. Mir didn't mind watching a movie as well, so we decided to watch The Maze Runner.

TO BE CONTINUED!

I'm literally gonna try to write the next chapter soon to post it!
___________________________