The day it all began

Nobody's POV

Ever since Lisanna came back from Edolas (3 weeks already) one specific person was being ignored in the entire guild (expect her friends) Lucy. Lisanna doesn't really like Lucy, but Natsu likes her, or use to. Lisanna is friendly to Lucy and they are friends but not close friends. Lucy wasn't ignored by Laxus (Lucy's big older brother), Mira, Wendy, Romeo, Levy, Gajeel, Gray, Erza, Master and the exceeds (Carla, Lily, Happy).

Mira's POV

Yay!! I'm so happy my little sister (Lisanna) is back. I missed her soooo much!! I smiled at how happy her sister looked while holding Natsu's hand....WAIT NATSU??! No no no no... I've worked toooo hard to make Nalu (Natsu and Lucy).. Even if it's my sister I want Nalu.. Nali (Natsu and Lisanna) was dead ever since we thought that Lisanna died. URGH THEY LOOK SO HAPPY!!! Well I will let Nalu go I guess...
OMG WHAT ABOUT LUCY??!! What will she think?? I'm 100% that Lucy had a thing for Natsu but he was to dense to even notice.. I noticed that some of my guild mates, were staring at me because one minute I'm happy then I'm shocked and another disappointed.

Lucy's POV

It's been 3 weeks since Lisanna came back, at first I was like okkkaaaayyyy, but then everyone was making a BIG deal about it, it's not that I'm not glad a old friend others came back, I am I really am but STILL. I've been ignored by Natsu!! My crush!!! Why Natsu??! He's made up excuses when I ask if we could go on missions, 'Sorry Lucy I'm hanging out with Lisanna' or 'Lisanna and I are going on mission already sorry Lucy'. I really bummed out since he doesn't call me Luce anymore. I decided to go home and take a bath. I said bye to my friends and big brother.

~Next Morning~

Still Lucy's POV

I got up around 7:30 am and went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready to go to the guild. I wore a white tank top, a pinkish skirt, like pink converses and a bow that matched my skirt. I got to the guild around 8:42, I pushed the guild doors open then I was greeted with magic being thrown at me. The magic was so powerful that it threw me outside the guild. I have a bunch of cuts and bruises of my entire body, pain full my body and I felt tears start to form in my eyes. I blinked the tears away and forcefully lifted my limp body, I literally dragged myself to the bar counter to see Mira covering her mouth while crying. I forcefully smiled at her sweetly while in pain. She rushed over to me as I started to black out, but before I did I felt muscular arms catch me before I fell. I looked up to see Laxus worried. Then everything went dark.

Laxus' POV

I was talking to my team Thunder Tribe, until I saw the guild doors open I saw people throwing magic at the person. Probably one of those Sabertooth members, serves them right. I thought until I heard Ever (Evergreen) gasp, then I heard Mira start crying. I looked to see what was going on until I saw..... Lucy. LUCY??!!!!! WHAT?? FAIRYTAIL THREW THEIR MAGIC AT MY LITTLE SIS??!!!! I quickly got up and ran towards Lucy like there was no tomorrow. Lucy started blacking out but thankfully I caught her in time before she hit the floor.

__________________________

Sorry if it was kind of short, I'll make the stories a bit longer. 

*Edited*