Late..

Lucy's POV

"Can I take you order?" Asked a waitress. "Yeah can I have on of everything on the menu." Said Natsu excited. Huh like old times... "Ma'am and you?" She asked me. "Oh sorry, um can I have 4 hamburgers, 2 large French fries, 2 large drinks of Coke, and 4 curly fries." I say while grinning like an idiot. She nodded then left. "Your paying right?" I asked Natsu who looked shocked but then quickly recovered. "Eh? Oh yeah I'm paying." He said. "So where's Happy?" I asked as I got tackled by Lector and Frosh. "LUSHE!!" Lector said while crying. "Lucy-san.. Fro thought Lucy-san left..." Fro said while tearing up a bit. "Left where?" I asked. "Lucy are we you leaving us?" Asked Lector as he looked up to me while hugging me. What are they talking about?! Natsu coughed so we all looked up to him. "You asked where Happy was, he's outside." Natsu said while pointing out the window where Happy was sitting near a fountain eating a fish. "Um the order is here." The waitress said as she placed the plates around the table. "Thanks!" I say. "Can you answer my questions now?" Asked Natsu as he was starting to get impatient. "Lector, Fro you can eat." I say. "Fine I'll answer the questions now." I said while looking him straight in the eye. "How do I know Igneel? I know him because when I went training a man was mediating near the beach. I sat beside him and tried starting a conversation, he stopped me and said if I knew fire dragon slayer magic, of course I said no. Blah blah blah he told me he was Igneel, at first I didn't believe him, but then he showed me his dragon form, which by the way was awesome. He teached me fire dragon slayer magic and now I have it!" I say then stuffing my face with food. He looked shocked, "That's why you smelled somewhat like Igneel." Said Natsu while starting to eat. "Yeah.. Anything else?" I asked. "Um...how would you feel like joining Fairytail again? I mean you me, Erza, and Gray would be the strongest team in the guild, we coul-" Before Natsu finished I started choking on my food. "N-No.. I'm not joining Fairytail again. Sabertooth would see me as a traitor if I left." I say while drinking my Coke. "But Fairytail sees you as a traitor!" Natsu said while chugging down his food. Lector and Fro were eating and staring at us. "I don't care what Fairytail sees me as, I care what Sabertooth, my real family thinks of me!" I say while finishing my drink. "Well thanks for the food! I'm leaving now." I say while standing up and picking up both the exceeds then walking away. Really?! He wants me to join Fairytail AGAIN?!

Sting's POV

Ahh!!! I'm soooo worried sick about Lucy... The games are over and everyone left. Minerva is exploding in anger, since it's already 7:00 pm and Lucy said she would be back at 5:30 sharp! I was walking back and forth around the Sabertooth inn's lobby. I heard the door creak out and footsteps echoed. "S-Sting what are you doing here in the lobby?!" Lucy asked surprised. "WAITING FOR YOU!" I shouted. "GEESH MINERVA IS PISSED OFF AND IM LOSING IT TOO!" I shouted as she flinched from my shout. "I-I'm sorry Sting..oh and I'm sorry Mir...." She said but mumble the last part. Mir? I turn around and see Minerva trying to calm herself down. "W-Why did you come l-late?.." Minerva asked as her voice cracked in anger. "I was walking around the park." Lucy said. "Wait weren't you going to eat and chat with N-Natsu?" I ask. "Well yeah I answered his questions then left right after because he asked if I could join Fairytail again." Lucy said. "That's why I felt like I should've token a walk and calm my thoughts. That's why I came late, but I'll make it up to you Mir." She said while looking straight at Minerva. "Fine, you can cook for the whole team tomorrow, breakfast, lunch, and dinner." Minerva said as she started heading up to her room. Lucy nodded then walked towards me. "Ugh I don't wanna cook...I'm toooooooo lazy." Lucy said as she hugged me. "Well I guess that's your punishment." I told her. "Sting, can we go to our room now?" Asked Lector while flying on top of my head. "Oh hey Lector!" I said. "So can we the door is locked, trust me I tried going to the room already." Lector said. "Alright let's go, what do you guys want to do?" I asked Lucy and Lector. "I want to watch a movie!" Lucy said. Geesh this girl loves watching movies.. "Fine, but it's Lectors pick." I said. "Ok." Lucy said while dragging both Lector and I to our room. We ended up watching Finding Nemo because it was fish related.
_____________________
Sorry I made this chapter short and all but it's because I'm thinking of writing another story about Naruto and Hinata, or maybe a NaLu one.