Halloween Stinglu one-shot

Sting's POV

"Hey Sting which one looks better on me?" Said my blonde beauty while holding up a red riding hood costume and a mad hatter costume. "I like the mad hatter costume because of the little hat!" I told her while returning to look at the scary masks. "Ok I'll take it.. What about you?" She asks while returning the other costume. "I'm gonna be a vampire.." I say showing her the outfit. "And I vant to suck your blood..." I say while biting her neck leaving her a small but still noticeable hickeys. Heh my girlfriend is so adorable... I just love her soo much..
"Hey you left a hickey!" said my blondie while lightly punching my chest. "Yeah I can do that because your MINE.." I say while smirking making her blush. "Ugh whatever lets go pay for these." She says as she walks away. "Alright Princess whatever you want." I respond catching up to her.

Lucy's POV

Yay I got a costume for the Sabertooth party Minerva and Mira are throwing for the guild. I put on my costume and little bit of makeup. When I go downstairs I see Sting already in his vampire costume while eating my food... He's hopeless.. When we arrived at the guild it was a maze inside  LITERALLY..  It was creepy and scary too.. Fake blood everywhere, hopefully, spiderwebs, screams everywhere and of course scary music was playing in the background. I cling onto Sting and we started to slowly walk inside.. The doors quickly close shut.. "U-Um Sting are y-you scared?" I asked nervously. "No." Said Sting unfazed from the scariness and starts to walk not before holding onto my waist. Along the way some of guild mates were trying to scare us. I easily got scared and hugged Sting tighter while screaming which I think my screams were scaring him. When we finished the maze Mira, Laxus, Minerva, and Rouge were already playing truth or dare while some guild mates were dancing and overall having a good time. "Hey you guys finally made it.. It's about time! We got tired of waiting so we started playing truth or dare wanna join?" Asked Mira while jokingly elbowing my side. "U-Um sure" I said. Sting and I joined their circle. "Ok Lucy Truth or Dare?" Asked Minerva. I'm not a wuss! "Dare" I confidently say not giving it a second thought. "Alright I dare you to give Sting a hickey on his neck." Said Minerva smirking. Shit really?! I haven't done that.. Sting is the one who does that to me... Sting started laughing like crazy from my blank expression. I sat on his lap facing him and I went to his neck and I gently placed my lips on his warm neck. (I don't know..I feel like a Perv writing this 😂😝 (I'm editing this and I still do)) I bit his crook of his neck and he slightly flinches at my hot breath as I started sucking. He grabbed my back and I could tell he was holding in a small moan. I heard Mira squeal, Laxus growl, Minerva 'hmph' with satisfaction, and Rouge wolf whistle. When I stopped I looked at the hickey I made admiring the bruise, it was totally noticeable. I started blushing and tried to leave Sting's lap but he just pulled me back down. I dared Rouge to French kiss Minerva, and Rouge dared Laxus to touch Mira's breast. "Sting truth or dare?" Asked Laxus. "Dare." Said Sting. "I dare you to send my lil sis back into the maze by herself." Said Laxus smirking. "What?" Asked Sting shocked at my cruel brother. "You heard me. Do it." Said Laxus as his smirk grew.

Nobody's POV

"NOO!"shouted Lucy desperately as she was being dragged into the maze by Sting who was actually concerned for her. A clown in the maze started chasing after Lucy with a loud chainsaw. All the group could here was a very loud girly scream and then silence. "What happened? Lucy stopped screaming..." Asked Minerva. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Screamed Lucy as she came running back towards Sting. "What happened you stopped screaming for a little while....Sis?" Asked Laxus. Lucy was shivering, "J-Jerk!! The c-clown started chasing me o-outside.." Said Lucy. "HAHAHAHA!!!" Laughed Laxus making him literally roll on the floor. Lucy glared at her brother while still holding onto to Sting.

After the party~

'It's already 11:32 pm' thought Lucy as she and Sting walked home. When they got home Lucy rushed to the bathroom and removed her makeup and costume then put on her pjs. Sting took off his costume and put on his pjs, brushed his teeth, then went straight to bed. After Lucy brushed her teeth she whispered a good night to Lector who stayed at home and was now passed out on the couch surrounded by piles of what used to be bags of junk food, then went to bed.

______________________

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Sorry about the crappy one-shot.. I was at a party while writing the story, so yeah...

*Edited*