Let the Games begin!

Lucy's POV

I woke up to Sting carrying bridal style while running making sharp turns every now and then. Urgh!! It's late at night and people are wake?! "Morning! Hurry up and start running with us the games already started!" Said Sting excitedly, he should not be this happy to be running in the middle of the night. He put me down and grabbed my hand and started running again making me stumble from my morning groggy state. "WAIT! What t-time is it?!" I said while running and trying not to trip. "It's 11:02! Also make sure not to fall!!" Shouted Sting running at a faster speed. 11:02!!! WHAT THE HELL!! Wait and try not to fall? Sting let go of my hand and jumped onto a extremely high floating cube thing, where the rest of the group was waiting. HE FUCKING LET GO OF MY HAND?!! I just woke up, and I'm still kinda not fully awake yet and he expects me to jump that HIGH?!! He's crazy. I ran quickly, but I stopped just in time at the edge. I looked down, and saw the whole city below me! I looked around, and I saw many guilds running around stairs, upside down, on the sides and all over the place. T-This is a floating labyrinth!! "LUCY HURRY UP WE NEED TO MOVE QUICKLY!" Shouted Laxus from high above. "NO WAY I WON'T MAKE IT, I'LL JUST GO ANOTHER WAY!!!" I shouted attempting to run back. "NO WAY!" Shouted Sting while jumping off and landing next to me. "Here I'll help you!" Said Sting while giving me a smirk. How dare he leave me behind, and now he's all cocky! I rolled my eyes annoyed by him. "SKY DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC FISTS!" I shouted putting my fists by my sides allowing it to lift me up. I landed on the floating cube, and started running not even glancing back. I just want to get this challenge over with. "LETS GO!" I shouted while turning to my right. My team raced behind me, and from the corner of my eye I could see Sting looking annoyed because he wanted to help me. When we reached a random door, Rouge opened it and Kabo was there. "Oh, Hello you made it to the next round-kabo!" Kabo said jumping from one foot to the other. "What place?" Asked Rouge and Laxus. "You all came in 1st place! Congratulations-kabo!" Kabo cheered. "Pardon me...um Kabo... Can I go back to sleep?" I ask not caring about anything else. "Of course-kabo!" He said. I glanced at Sting but we made eye contact and he quickly looked away. Wow he's already butt hurt! He's soo stubborn! Whatever two can play that game... "Well I say we all go back to the hotel." Said Minerva while holding Rouge's hand and walking ahead with him. "Laxus can you carry me back to the hotel? I'm too tired to walk..." I said. "Fine... But isn't your boyfriend suppose to help you with that?" Laxus asked suspiciously. "I know right! But he's being stubborn so let's go!" I said while jumping on his back. "Hold on then." Said Laxus trying not to suffocate by my arms locked around his neck. I looked back at Sting and sticked my tongue out at him.

Sting's POV

What the hell does she mean by, 'he's being stubborn?!'. I saw Lucy swiftly stick her tongue at me. I know that Laxus is her brother...but I feel uneasy when Lucy is with other guys, even Rouge, although he would never do anything. "So..your jelly?" Said Mira while jumping in front of me making me halt from walking. "Jelly?" I asked tilting my head to the side trying to figure out what she meant. "Yeah jelly, you know..jealous!" Said Mira sighing while rolling her eyes playfully."O-Of what?" I ask hoping that she didn't notice my uneasy feelings. "Don't joke with me! I'm the match maker of the guild! I meant Lucy Duh!" Said Mira while giving me a 'are you serious look'. "N-No why?" I asked her mentally cursing myself for stuttering. "Well by the look that you had on you face when Laxus way carrying Lucy said it all." Said Mira while smirking and crossing her arms. "Oh and remember this, Laxus and Lucy are siblings, no guy would dare go near Lucy because she's yours, and Laxus is mine!" Said Mira while smiling and blushing a little bit while turning and continuing to walk back to the hotel. When I went to my shared room with Lucy I tiptoed to the bed making sure I didn't make a sound. I jumped on the bed and felt that no one was there, I looked everywhere and found Lucy sleeping on the couch with a bag of potato chips. I went towards her and slept on the other side of the couch, so her feet were facing my direction.