I'm just moving on

Natsu's POV

"Everyone listen up!! Me and Lisanna are.....dating!" I said. I was holding Lisanna's hand tightly as everyone in the guild cheered for us. I looked around the guild looking at the people cheering at us, I saw Mira crossing her arms while having a sad and disappointed face. I saw Lucy running to gramps office she smelled like usually does...strawberry, vanilla, and salt? I felt confused, cause I just got a girlfriend she should be happy for me!? Lisanna and I got off the stage and went to the bar. I saw Mira starting to form tears in her eyes. "Mira why are you crying?" Lisanna asked. "Yeah Mira be happy for Lisanna and me!" I said cheerfully. She came right up to me in her she-devil form and slapped me. Everyone started staring at us. "Mira why did you slap my boyfriend?!!!" Lisanna asked panicking while helping me up (Mira slapped me so hard I made hole on the floor). "WHY?!!? I'VE BEEN SHIPPING NALU EVER SINCE LUCY CAME, YOU LISANNA HAD YOUR CHANCE!!" Shouted Mira. "Mira why are you supporting Lucy and not me I'm YOUR LITTLE SISTER!!!" Lisanna yelled with a winey voice. "So I also think of Lucy as a little sister." stated Mira. "Ok Mira stop talking to my girlfriend like that!" I said. Mira glared daggers at me. "Natsu you should get out of this you hurt Lucy badly you know that!! She lov-" Mira was interrupted by Lucy.
"THATS ENOUGH!!!" She yelled so loud that I had to cover my ears, so did everyone.

Lucy's POV

"THATS ENOUGH!!!" I yelled, so loud that I noticed everyone had to cover their ears. "Alright then Natsu, Lisanna congrats." I said trying so hard not to cry. " Um Mira, Laxus....your turn" I say trying to cover where my guild mark... Was.

~Flash Back at Masters office~

"Gramps I want to leave Fairytail" I say starting to cry.(Matser is Lucy's gramps because she is related to Laxus!) "WHAT?!!Why my child tell me?" He said. "Well gramps you see my so called "guild mates" have been hurting me with their magic ever since Lisanna came, I know they think I'm weak and I want to leave to train. I will be back probably, but I will not promise that I will rejoin Fairytail." I said.
"Alright my child...be careful!! Don't hurt y-yourself I will make sure punish those who have hurt you!!" He said while his voice was cracking of sadness and anger. He chanted something and removed my guild mark. I actually feel free and relieved?!! Ahhh I'm so glad I'm leaving and I'm even more glad that Laxus and Mira are coming with me!!

~End of Flash back~

Laxus' POV

I'm happy leaving the guild with my lil sis, right now me and Mira finished talking to gramps 'bout it. He said he was only letting us (Mira and me) go with Lucy to protect her and help her with training. But before we left Lucy gave gramps some letters she wrote for the guild. Actually Lucy only invited me but since I'm dating Mira, and because Lucy  loves Mira she was overjoyed to let her come. No one noticed that we left expect, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Romeo, the exceeds, and the Thunder Tribe, we told then not to tell the guild we left and they agreed, but it took a while because Freed was crying and begging me not to go...Geesh and to think I made him the leader of The Thunder Tribe. I'm starting to think even Bixslow would have been better. Ever had watery eyes because she didn't want to let Lucy leave!! She didn't really care if I left!!! Well I guess not because I always left.. Right now Lucy, Mira and I are waiting for the train to come, ANYTHING BUT THE TRAIN!!!! Keep it together...As a dragon slayer I have motion sickness and I hate it but I act like I don't care, and I act as I don't have it.
________________________

*Edited*