Surreal Moments 23

Hey Guys!!!!

Comment!

Vote!

Enjoy!

Recap:

“Kaylie, I love you.” He said holding my hand

I gasped and smiled. His eyes were full of happiness and love.

“I love you too Matt.” I said happily and smiled.

He leaned forward and grabbed my head and kissed me sweetly but yet full of lust and need. It was breathe taking and wonderful. He tasted sweet and he was addictive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day after we visited his grandma or after we said "I love you" to each other, everything was just wonderful and kind of perfect. Well close to perfect as it gets because nobody's perfect.

We didn't do much, we just sat around watching a movie or kissing or cuddling or all of the above. Yea, sounds like a cliché story or movie plot but it's what we did. We are just one of those cheesy couples..I think.

 We were sitting on the sofa watching a movie when my phone rang. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the end table. The screen flashed "Mom". What could she be calling me about? She's never home, what could she possibly want? I answered saying "Hey mom!" 

"Hey sweetie, your dad and I are caught up in some business and can't pick up Jassie. Can you do so for us please? She's at Zack's house playing with his little sister. Ok Bye! Thanks!"

She didn't even give me a chance to answer. I sighed and got up and grabbed my bag, forgetting Matt was there until I felt arms around my stomach.

"Hey, where you going and who was that on the phone?" Asked Matt in concern

"Oops sorry, um that was my mom; she wants me to pick up Jassie." I said looking up at him. 

"Ok I'll come with and I'll drive." He said as we walked out to the front lawn.

"K, teddy bear...wait, no we can walk there. Zack's house is like down the road."

"Mhm ok, I hope Jassie will be willing to walk."

"I'm sure she will, if not you'll just give her a piggy back ride because your just an awesome boyfriend." I said smiling and looking innocent.

"Yea, I'll do it because I'm such an awesome person and...I love you." He said and kissed me passionately

"Hey!! There are kids out, no PDA" yelled Chase.

Oops, I forgot he lived next door. I smiled sheepishly at him and waved.

"Hey Love bug!" I said jokingly

"Hey baby!" He said back smiling

I looked back at Matt and he didn't look that happy.

"You’re turning green teddy bear. A princess doesn't like a green teddy bear." I said teasingly

"Sorry Kayl, I'm guessing it's just a friend thing?" He asked

"Yup, just strictly a friend thing. You have nothing to worry about, I'm all yours." I said and leaned forward and....stepped back and skipped to Chase's house giggling.

Chase was laughing at what I did and I joined with him on his patio.

"Princess, you are such a tease." He said jogging after me.