Wheels Of Fortune 18

Watermelons are sweet!! Cherries are too! I also like grapes! :)

Comment!

Message!

Vote!

Tell!

Add!

Fan!

Enjoy!

Recap:

From what I got, Zack and Mandy just went around town and did a bunch of stuff and got a room at a hotel.

Matt replied back and said we'll go to the fair on tuesday and he told all his friends. I then texted Chase and Zack and I told Mandy face to face.

So wednesday we were all going to the fair!

( :/ writing this while babysitting...shh don't tell the parents!! :P )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Wednesday came sooner than I expected! We were all excited for the fair. The fair started at six but we decided to all meet up for an early dinner at around five and apear fashionablly late.  

Chase picked Mandy,Zack, and I up and we met Matt and his friends; Jack,Eric, and Jared at the restaurant. I hugged Matt and he hugged back. We got a table and I sat next to Matt and Mandy and Zack sat together. Chase and Jared,Jack,and Eric got along great.

The waitress came up to our table and asked what we wanted to drink. While she asked us she couldn't stop staring at Matt like he was the prey and she was about to pounce on him. I clung onto him tighter and he realized what was going on. Then he said "Me and my girlfriend will have a orange soda" and put his arm around me shoulder. If looks could kill I would be dead by now. The the rest of the crew ordered their drink and she walked away.

"So were you jealous?" Matt whispered in my ear and as usual it tingled.

"No..it's just that she was looking at you like a piece of meat." I said gazing at him.

"Princess, don't worry she wouldn't do anything to me and I only have eyes for you." He said flirtingly

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and my lips tingled and we stared into each other's eye for what I think was a while.

"Ahem" said someone but we ignored that person.

Then a arm came between our face and we stopped staring but looked at the culprit of the arm. It was Chase and he looked annoy as well as the rest of the guys.

"Can you two lovebirds keep that in the bedroom or elsewhere. Some people are trying to enjoy their drinks and not puke." Said Jared and then he slurped his coke.

A few minutes later a different waiter came up and asked for our food order.

Mandy and I ordered something light because we were going to pig out at the fair and need room for later. Funnel cakes! Hotdogs! Cottoncandy and even more!

The guys being guys got burgers or steak. We ate,talked,laughed, and did crazy things.  We spent like two hours in the restaurant. Some ate slow like me to pass time slowly and others gobbled down their food. Then finally we left and paid for the bill.