An Immaculate Day 13

Comment! Vote! Fan! Enjoy!

Recap:

He lifted me up and laid me on his bed. He hovered over me and leaned in. I really hope he was going to kiss me but no he started to tickle me. Urg I hate when he distracted me with him leaning forward. I was laughing like a maniac and I tried to shove him off but failed. I felt his fingers roaming my tummy and then my neck. My highly ticklish area. He eventually stopped and I was exhausted and fell asleep.

Also open the external link for a picture of Matt and Kaylie. ---------> 

(I was bord an worked hard on that so please take a look and the link wouldn't work and I tried 10000000 times)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was still asleep when I woke up. I awoke in a intriguing position. My right leg was straddling him and my head cuddling his chest. It was a perfect moment, if only someone could capture that moment for us. I wanted to stay there forever and not worry about anything in the world. That may sound selfish but that was how I felt. He was like my teddybear, my escape, my safeplace,my sancturary. I've only known him for about a week and I'm already thinking about this. Why? Something is definitely wrong with me.

Your in love with him.

Not you again

Denial is not only in Egypt again.

Shutup I've only known him for a week. Wait for a few months.

That's how long summer is sweetie. Also you didn't deny it.

I don't want to think about that ok. Leave me alone till another time

Fine I'll just throw a party in your head with all the cerebral fluid and the spinal cord and whatever parts of your head I can party with.

Good luck with that. Just don't get me drunk.

I felt Matt stir, literally and he was still asleep. I awkardly moved my leg but it rubbed on me. I gasped in surprise and that definitely woke up him. "Morning princess." He said "Uh Morning Matt." I said awkardly. His eyebrow furrowed and then had a embarass look. "It's ok teddybear it happens." I said comfortingly. "Teddybear?" He asked. I motioned with my eyes at my position. Then he nodded his head in understanding and held me tight. He looked distant, very deep in thought like last night. I wonder why but if he wanted to tell me he would've...I hope. I don't know how long we laid there for but my phone interupted our "alone time"

I picked up my phone and it said MANDY. Great, this should be an interesting conversation.Matt probably saw the screen flash Mandy since he's behind me so I didn't bother telling him.

"Hey" I said

"WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Stop screaming and at Matt's, I slept over"

"Oh ok! Take your time!" She said and then hung up and put my phone back on the nightstand

Matt chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked

"Your friend is very interesting." He said

OMG! Mandy thought we had..urg I'm going to kill her! I blushed at finally getting that.

"So do you want to stay in bed all day or go home." He asked and knowing that answer but I guess he was being polite.

"Stay in bed all day and watch movies." I said