Baby Your a Firework 20

Sup!!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Message me!

Recap:

It was getting pretty late so I told them that they could sleepover if they wanted. Mandy and Zack were going to stay in the guest room. Jared,Jack, and Eric were going to stay at Chase's house. That left Matt and I to ourselves..sort of. The guest room was across from my room.

I took a shower and put on my pj's. Matt took a shower too and just wore his boxers to bed. I got in bed and so did he and I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep to his scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day the crew was standing in my kitchen, eating all of my food. It was like they haven’t eaten in days. Matt willing made me his famous chocolate chip pancakes, after I begged him to that is.

After we ate, we all sat in front of the TV watching whatever show that was on at one. I sat on Matt's lap with my head on his chest. Then I decided that I should go get the mail. I got up and Matt asked me where I was going. I told him to that I was going to get the mail and he said that he would come with me.

We both held hands as we walked down the driveway. I opened the mailbox and there was a newsletter. I opened it since I was curious. 

It said:

Attention  citizen in the community of Manchester State Beach, Point Area California. Today July 1st we will have a firework display at the beach around 9. Hope to see you there!

"Matt!! Lets go!" I said ethusiastically, jumping up and looking down at the flyer.

 "Sure, princess" Matt said, grabbing my waist and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was nice and sweet and sparks flew. We heard hooting and yelling behind us. We broke apart and saw our very "mature" friends standing at the doorsteps looking at us. They were all smirking at us. I rolled my eyes and then I walked inside with Matt following me.

I forgot that I was holding the flyer in my hand until Zack took it from me and said "Hey what's this?"

"Oh, I forgot about that, um there's fireworks at the beach tonight at 9. I was wondering if you guys wanted to go?" I asked, looking at all of them. They all nodded and said that we should go. 

"Alrighty then" I said and sat on Matt's lap again and we all watched csi miami. This episode was when Horatio faked his death. I've seen this episode before but I was still teary. Horatio is like my favorite character! The first time Mandy and I saw the guy shoot Horatio, we cried. 

The gang got hungry and wanted some food. Me being the lazy Kaylie just ordered pizza. I didn't feel like cooking right then and there.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Omg it's beautiful!!" Mandy said as she looked at the sunset.

We were all sitting down on the beach waiting for the fireworks. We had blankets set up. My head was on Matt's lap. It was really soothing hearing the waves crash, Matt's breathing, people talking, and kids playing. We were all watching the sun set, well some of us were. The others (Jack, Eric, Jared, and Chase) were just talking, not bothering to watch the sunset because they were too "manly".

The sky got darker and the sun sunk lower. I looked up at Matt and he was looking back down at me. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. I moved my head so it was on top of his chest so we were lying down next to each other.

The fireworks started. It was beautiful. The different colors flew up in the sky then exploded into more magical colors and variations. The fireworks were booming, startling the kids with it's loud noises.The sky was flying with colors, it was a magnificent sight.

Everything was going so well. It was perfect just sitting and talking to Matt. Looking at his gorgeous face. Then from the corner of my eye something or someone caught my attention. Then I realized who it was, it was him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe too be continued ^_^

I know it's short but it's better than nothing

Cliffhanger!!

Comment! Vote! Fan!