Arrived at Destination 2

"Kaykay wake up!!" exclaimed my sister

She nudged me and then jumped on me

"Ugh Jassie five more minutes" I pleaded

"No! No Kaykay, Mommy said that I have to wake you up right now or else we will get to the beach house late."

I immediately woke up because I really wanted to swim in the ocean today.

"Okay, Jassie tell mom I'll be down in ten minutes."

"Ok!"

Jassie walked out of my room and shut my door. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I put on a neon yellow crop top that said "smile" and white denim shorts and some gladiator. I didn't do much to my hair I just left it naturally straight and combed it. I got my stuff and headed downstairs. I checked the time and it was 6:30. We would get their around 11 or 12.

Everyone was waiting outside for me. I put my stuff in the trunk and sat in the backseat of the van. It was going to be a long but short ride.

"Hey guys we are going to stop at Mcdonalds for breakfast what do you want?"

"A mcgriddle with milk please!" said Jassie

"Hashbrown and orange juice" I said

"I just want coffee sweetie." said my mom

"Ok!"

We got to the drive-thru and got all our food and started eating. Yea I know Mcdonald's is really bad for you but I'll swim off all the calories later. I put my earphones in and music started blasting, It was playing Decode by Paramore. I love that band and I also like versaemerge, flyleaf,avenged sevenfold,skillet, and many more. (You guys should totally check them out!)

I texted my Trish,Jessie,Cameron, and Todd:

Hey!! *yawn* gosh I woke up early and summer just started. Anyways I'm on my way to the beach house. Miss you! <3 you

After I texted them I fell asleep. I didn't wake up till I felt the car suddenly stop.

"We're here!" my dad sung

"Yay!!"  Jassie said excitingly

"Wow it's more beautiful then I remembered" I said

"Yup well here's the key go unlock it and go settle in" Mom demanded

"Ok!!" I sang

I grabbed my stuff and went in.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yup sorry it's a short chapter but don't worry I'll make it up soon. :) So please tell me what you thought of it, it would mean alot!!. Please Fan! Rate! and Tell others ^_^ ( I feel like I'm missing something else...eh whatevs as long as people are reading that's all I care about well it wouldn't hurt to have some fans..) Hey there's me rambling again. I tend to do that.. ok well bye!!