07: Meeting the Wolves

JePOV(Jessie'sPOV)

His face lit up with joy. He yelled at no one in particular,"YES!!!" He pulled me up from the step,  holding me in his strong arms (Bridal-Style), and he kissed me.

This kiss lasted longer than the last two. He didn't dare pull away, letting me breath only every couple of minutes. I felt sparks flying, and I could see them dancing on the insides of my eyelids. His lips were warm and soft, gently pressing against mine.

When he finally set me down, I was flustered. Then, I realized somthing was different about him.

"Oh my gosh! Your hair!" He chuckled at my late reaction. I ran my fingers through it, now short and more mature looking. "Hmmmm......I like it." I commented. He smiled lovingly at me. What did I do to deserve him?

 I kissed him lightly on the lips. He flashed me a smile."Jessie, do you want to meet my brothers?" He asked me softly, his face still just inches from mine. I grinned. "Do you think they'll like me?" He laughed, and kissed my forhead. "They'll absolutely adore you. Just like I do." I giggled. He was so sweet to me. "In that case, I guess I'll go."

He took my hand in his, and lead me towards Sam's house. We talked along the way.

"So, did it hurt? I mean, becoming a werewolf?" I asked timidly. He thought about his answer. "Yeah. It did. But it took my mind off how much I missed you." I looked at him. "So you really missed me?" He frowned at the ground. "Jessie, leaving you was the dumbest thing I've ever done." I huffed and let go of his hand.

The gesture caused him to slip his arm around my waist, turning me to face him. "And I'm sorry." He whispered. I rolled my eyes, and rested my forehead against his. "I guess I should forgive you, considering I'm now bound to you." I whispered back. A small smile lit his face. "Jessie Carter, I'm in love with you." I let out a small chuckle. "Jacob Black, I know." He kissed me once again, and we continued on our way.

He kept his arm protectively around my waist, asking me questions about the past two weeks. "Well, I stayed at Bella's alot. Since she was always here, I kind of just sat and thought about things in silence. Charlie was gone too, most days. She would always come back and tell me how much you missed me. It kind of confused me..." I trailed off then. He looked at me this time. He sighed and rested his nose against my ear. "I'm so sorry..."

I hugged him tightly. "Stop saying that Jacob. It doesn't matter now. I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere." He sighed lightly. "I'm glad. If you left me, I don't know how I'd survive."

And then the tears started falling. Again. I was getting waaaaaaaay too emotional these days. "Please don't leave me again Jacob. I'm begging you, don't ever leave me ever again." He wiped the tears from my cheeks. "Hey, hey! I will NEVER leave you Jessie Carter! And that's a promise!" I nodded, and tried to stop the river of tears building up.

______________________________________________________________________________

We reached Sam's shortly after that. Jacob warned me not to stare at Emily. I didn't know why at first, but I soon found out.

JPOV(Jacob'sPOV)

Jessie was mine now. She was all mine.

I decided to bring her to Sam's, just to meet the guys. She looked nervous at first, but she agreed.

When we got there, everyone was eating. Big surprise. Sam greeted us at the door. "Ahh, so this is the famous Jessie Carter?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, waiting for her confused look. When it came, I shrugged and said,"Our minds are connected. They hear what I'm thinking." She nodded, still looking confused. I slid my arm around her waist again. Touching her made me feel like everything in the world was right. She smiled up at me and I kissed her nose. She was so perfect.

"Dude, Jacob, could you try not to think so freaking loud?!" Embry called from the kitchen. I snarled at him. "It's just gross. Nobody cares how perfect you think Jessie is." Jessie blushed, and I almost lost it. Sam could see me fuming, so he intervened. "Embry. Enough." I heard Embry chuckle, then stuff a muffin in his mouth. I wished he'd choke on it.

Then, Emily appeared at Sam's side. "Hello, Jessie!" She smiled animatedly. She was estatic that another girl had been added to the pack. Jessie smiled brightly at her. She didn't even flinch at the sight of the scars on Emily's cheek. I was impressed, and I'd let her know that later.

Embry groaned from the kitchen. I said something this time. "Embry, chill! I can think whatever I want to!" Jessie blushed even deeper this time, and I kissed her cheek. Her cheek was so soft.

Yeah, that was just for Embry.

Emily hugged Jessie, and Jessie hugged her back. "So, I'm guessing us two are the only girls?" Jessie asked. Emily laughed. "You guessed correctly dear one. Come inside, please."

JePOV(Jessie'sPOV)

Emily and Sam's house was adorable. It filled me with warmth just standing in the doorway. The wolves were all sitting at Emily's kitchen table, each with a giant muffin. Jacob introduced me to each of them. "Jessie, this is Paul, Jared, Embry, and of course Sam. These are my brothers. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Jessie Carter." They all looked up at me, mouths full of muffin, and smiled. I had to laugh at them, they looked like chipmunks. I waved and they turned back to the fresh batch of muffins Emily laid out.

I looked at my new family. I loved them already.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Whooooo! Two chapters in one day!! Comments and votes are appreciated ;)