Sappy Thanks page~!

Thank you all so much for reading this story, I'm very glad you liked it. This is a page just to tell you all how honored I am to have so many reads! I love you guys sooooooo much!!!

Hitomii: We all do~

Kamika and Kiyoko: Thank you so much for reading!

Karariri: Unfortunetly there was no profit along with it but thank you for "spending" time on this.

This story was a collaboration with Kamikara22011~! She is my Kamika!!! 

How we got the Idea you ask?

Well I had a dream and me and my four friends were anime characters in ouran! Yes I'm a freak. And basically chapter one of this story was my dream. And when I woke up I wrote it down and started getting all these ideas, and then I took my chapters to school and let Kamika read them, I told her which character she was and she too grew to love the idea. Ever since then we spent all day and night writting this story down on paper! We enjoyed writting it alot, but unfortunetly our little Hitomi is no more. 

Karariri: We had a umm dispute~ And she tried to have Kami and I arrested. Isn't that kingly?

Kamika: Yes its very mature.

So Kami and I reconstructed the character to be more like Tamaki and less like her. (: She was a fail as a Tamaki anyways. :)

Alright well I think I should inform you all of the Four new stories about the rest of the date Club's lives as adults and who they end up with.

Karariri: Unfortunetly we didn't all get a happy ending right off the bat...

Tamaki: But in the end everything worked out~ *hugs her*

Hitomi: And we're all happy with how it ended up *smiles*

Hikaru Kaoru Kamika and Kiyoko: Except for someone! *point at Kyouya*

Kyouya: *pushes up his glasses* Minami and I are perfectly happy.  

Karariri: My story is about my adventures in New york after chasing after my dreams. I lose a few people along the way and gain a few too! In the end I'm exactly where I need to be, and that's in France painting and spending days with my family. I did marry and live happily with my blonde Fiance and his mother.

Kamika: My story is about  running away to Italy to learn to mature and take on the world by myself *smiles*

Karariri: And in the End she failed~! And is still immature and needs someone to take care of her. *smiles innocently*

Hikaru: And I dont mind that *hugs Kamika*

Hitomi: My story is about my quest to become a famous actress on broadway. I too am in New York! Riri here is still the only one I can stand to talk to until she disgustingly took my Tamaki. Then I fall in love with my costar and eventually settle down with them. I reach my goal and am a known actress!

Tamaki: Princess, let us not forget you dumped me first.

Karariri: So I didn't steal anything~

Hikaru and Kaoru: OH HItomi just to let you know they spelled your name wrong on that billboard about your new movie. 

Kamika and Kiyoko: And someone drew a mustache! *hide marker*

Kiyoko: My story is about my struggle to make something out of myself and finding love along the way. *hugs Kaoru* I guess our quiz was right.

Karariri: For some. *looks away*

Kyouya: Only for some. *frowns*

NOTE!!

There will probably be two endings to PMF considering the votes are completely tied. Thank you all so much for reading once again. I'm thrilled with the amount of reads. Please feel free to read on the continuations will be split. Kamika's shall be on Kamikara22011's page and as far as I know the rest on mine! Titles are

"Karariri's Story: Painting My Future" (Already up btw)

"Kamika's Story: Special detentions" Soon to be up c:

"Hitomi's Story: This is my spotlight"

and finally 

"Kiyoko's Story: Another Client Another Sin" 

Thank you all soooooooooooo much for reading for the hundredth time! And Thank you for writting this with me Kamika :DDDD