Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Kamika: The quizzes are right over here!

Kaoru: I have to use the restroom! I'll be right back! * leaves the room*

Kamika: * Thinks: Oh no not again as she jealously watches Hikaru flirt with his costumers*

Kiyoko: * Hands out quizzes to the waiting costumers*

Kamika: Kiyoko he's only flirting with them cause they're his costumers right? He doesn't like any of them does he?

Kiyoko: No of course not.... Well im pretty sure he doesn't. The only girl he ever liked was Haruhi and she's long gone.

Kamika: Dont lie to me! I know you're just saying that to not hurt my feelings I mean look at him! * Gestures to Hikaru* He's all over them and worse they're all over him too!

Kiyoko: I gotta go potty..... Yeah that's what I gotta do...

*Kiyoko leaves the room*

Kamika: Jerk! I can tell you're lying! Ugh! * Runs over to Karariri*

Kamika: Karariri please help me!

Karariri: With?

Kamika: What should i do about Hikaru? He's always surrounded by all those girls! How am I ever supposed to get close to him?

Karariri: Become one of those girls.

Kamika: What?

Karariri: Schedule an appointment with Hikaru. Then you can have him all to yourself.

Kamika: Oh yeah! Okay I'll do that! Thanks Karariri what a great idea! * Walks over to Kyouya* Hello Kyouya! I would like....

Kyouya: If it's an appointment with Hikaru you're his 3 'o' clock.

Kamika: But it's 2:50!

Kyouya: Your point is? * Stops writting in his book and looks up* If it's a problem for you we can always give the appointment to someone else.....

Kamika: NO no no! Not a problem at all!

- 10 minutes Later-

Hikaru: Kamika! Apparently it's your appointment!

Kamika: Yes it is... -sits on couch-

Hikaru: Awww dont be so shy! I'm all yours afterall for the next hour.

Kamika: Psh me shy? You're crazy!

Hikaru: *swaps couches and puts his arm around her* There much better

Kamika: *Pictures her head exploding* Eh heh yeah much better. * Looks over at Kiyoko for help*

Kiyoko: *Mimics the go on hand symbol*

Kamika: * Nervously Turns around and looks at Hikaru* * Thinks: Wow I must sound like a blabbering idiot.* *Smiles* THank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to see me Hikaru.

Hikaru: No problem I'm really not that busy anyways.

Kamika:* Thinks: Find a topic of conversation... pick something he would know alot about* Hikaru are you doing something new with your hair? It looks amazing.

Hikaru: You think so? It takes a really long time to fix in the morning...

Random client: Are you done yet Hikaru?

Kamika: Yeah. He is now anyways.

Kiyoko: * Facepalm*

Kamika:* Leaves the room clearly upset*

Kiyoko: Hikaru you idiot.

Hikaru: I didnt even say anything!

Kiyoko: Exactly.

Hikaru: ??? Oh now I get it * Chases after Kamika*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamika: LEave me alone you jerk!

Hikaru: Wait!! * Grabs her arm* Wait *pants* What's wrong with you?

Kamika: Everything !I hate the fact that you cant see whats right in front of you!

Hikaru: What are you talking about?

Kamika: I... I like you okay and I hate seeing you with those other girls. I'm just jealous... But it's obvious you don't like me back so I give up...

Hikaru: Who said I dont like you?

Kamika: * Blushes* But I thought-

Hikaru: Yeah, you thought. Kamika I like you. I always have, I just thought it was a crush though! Never in a million years would I have thought a girl as wonderful as you would even give me the time of day! I do like you *Hugs her* I really do! But you gotta loosen up on the whole jealousy thing. Im a host it's what we do. We entertain our clients.

Kamika: Im sorry Hikaru.

Hikaru: It's alright Kamika. Now will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?

Kamika: *Blushes insanely* Oh Hikaru yes I would love to be your girlfriend!