Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 19

Karariri: ALright! Date Club Listen up! I have an announcement!

*Everyone stops and listens*

Karariri: Thank you. Well we have too much money thanks to our calander and magazine sales, so we are sponsoring the Valentines Ball.

Tamaki: There's no such thing-

Hitomi: Correction! There was no such thing. Now there is, because your father thought it was a splendid idea!

Tamaki: You met my father?! -.-"

Karariri: Only thing is this is a dance only for couples we have set up.

Hitomi: and best couple gets the last dance of the night! There's a voting poll on the internet.

Tsukishiro: Cool! Where's Kamika and Kiyoko?

Hikaru: *balls his fists and can hear Kamika saying "Hikaru.... You Idiot!"*

Karariri: Well I gotta go... going shopping

Hitomi:Yes! Can I come pleasee!? *bunny ears pop out*

Karariri: *sighs in aggrivation* Come on.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Kamika: Kiyoko he was so mean to me and I still dont know what he was talking about!

Kiyoko: I know I know. But dont worry about it! *hears a loud knock on the door* Come in!

Karariri: *opens the door* hello! *opens curtains* this is the one day im up early and want to go shopping. So lets go.

Kiyoko: Help me change her clothes then.

Hitomi: Fine! *all three attack Kamika and change her clothes*

Kamika: I dont wanna go! I wanna stay in my room in the dark and suffer! Take me back now!

Kiyoko: Shopping will get your mind off things. So come on!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tsukishiro: Oh my god! Hikaru and Kamika arent on the list, Karariri messed up!

Hikaru: *glares at him* Shut. Up!

Tsukishiro:? Whats wrong Hikaru?

Hikaru: Nothing. It doesnt matter anymore. Pretty soon its gonna be you and Kamika.

Tsukishiro: I dont like Kamika.

Kyouya: Then who do you like?

Tsukishiro: Not telling people I dont trust yet. But its nobody in the date club *thinks: its the vice president of the date club, but im not telling her boyfriend that! I'd be so screwed!*

Kyouya and Hikaru: Really?.... What the hell is wrong with you?!?

Tsukishiro: We're just good friends! Nothing more.

Kyouya: Good thing I didnt do anything rash and careless.

Hikaru: -.-" You didnt?

Kyouya: No. Why?

Hikaru: I did!!!!!

Kyoya: "Looks like you really screwed up" *smirks* (A/N: Hikaru had told him this in one of the previous chapters and he is quoting him in a sucks to be you voice xD)

Tsukishiro: Thats gross. I see them as sisters!*laughs and thinks just keep it up they cant tell you're lying!*

Hikaru and Kyouya: Dont Push it.

Tsukishiro: Sorry... Hikaru man. What are you still doing here?

Hikaru: OH yeah! You're right! Kamika I'm coming! *runs out of the room*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Kamika: was it necessary to drag me here?

Karariri: yes! *looks at a dress in the display window* Oh. My. God. Purple! I want it!

Hitomi: Oh my god, GREEN! Lets go in!

Kiyoko: Yeah! I see Orange over there too! and The same dress in blue!

Kamika: Whoopie. *straight face*

*All three walk*

Karariri: Wait! Wheres Kamika?!

Kiyoko: *Steps outside and drags Kamika inside*

Kamika: Leave me alone!

Karariri and Hitomi: *walk out of the changing room in their dresses*

Hitomi: Oh my gosh! That looks amazing!

Karariri: I know right!? It matches my nails so perfectly!

Kiyoko: *drags Kamika inside of a changing room with her dress* Change! *Steps out*

Karariri: Come on step out!

Kamika: I dont want to!

Kiyoko and Hitomi: Hurry up!

Kamika: *Steps out of the changing room*

Kiyoko Karariri and Hitomi: Thats it! Thats the one!

Karariri: Well we better get going, our lovers are waiting *giggles* Oh wait. Hitomi you hate Tamaki, Kiyoko you and Kaoru dont seem to like each other much and Kamika you just got dumped *makes an ouch face* Looks like only my lover is waiting *smirks*

Kamika Hitomi and Kiyoko: You dont have to rub it in!

Karariri: *shrugs* its the truth isnt it?