Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 25

Kamika: Boss its okay! * hands Kiyoko an Umbrella*

Kiyoko: We got this! *runs infront of Tsukishiro and puts the umbrella in his hand, before diving in the bushes*

Tsukishiro:?? *holds Umbrella*

Karariri: *talks into walkie talkie* Dorkerella do you coppy? Nod your head Tsuki!

Tsukishiro: *nods*

Karariri: Keep the damn umbrella above her head unless you want her to be pelted by freezing cold water!

Tsukishiro: *nods again and holds the umbrella over only P. Ayanokuji*

Karariri: N-no stupid! You're gonna-

Tsukishiro: *is attacked by flying water* Ahhhh! Oh no!

P. Ayanokuji: T-Tsuki! Are you alright! Where did that water come from?! *looks around* Yaya! Come out I know you guys are out there!

All Twins: Run away! *take off and dont turn back*

Tamaki: Alright you caught us *steps out with his hands up* We were trying to make your date special and Hikaru and Kaoru messed up the water show. We shouldnt have interfered and I am sorry.

Tsukishiro: Wait! It was my fault. The truth is I was nervous *scratches his head* I asked them all for dating advice and we all came up with this plan.

P. Ayanokuji: Awwww! Well It's alright Tsuki, I had an amazing time with you tonight. *blushes* Maybe we can do this again sometime?

Tsukishiro: *blushes more* A-anytime!

Karariri: *mouths: Kiss her Dorkerella!*

Tsukishiro: ?

Karariri: *facepalm*

Kyouya: Just kiss her Dork.

Tsukishiro: *blushes more and stares at Aya*

P. Ayanokuji: Eh what the heck, *kisses him*

Tsukishio: *eyes widen and kisses her back*

Tamaki: You did it rookie! *pats his head once they're finished* Welcome to the host club! P. Ayanokuji, you can visit him anytime you want *smiles*