The Awakening of the Legend (Chapter 23)

With new gods come new names =D

Chrysi’opos --> from Greek Chrysí ópos meaning golden like

Istina --> Croatian for truth

Mapaglaro Isa --> Tagalog for playful one

Cheveyo --> Hopi name meaning spirit warrior

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the elements were sitting around the same round glass table. The surface was smooth and usually uncolored but right now there were several scenes visible. The eight elements were all sitting in their respective chairs and the ninth chair was empty. One spirit had been invited to watch all the events were their heavenly War Chamber but had been called away not long after everything started.

There was no real place for them in this war, only one dragon and the Mages present used magic instead of asking favors. Only Tien, Godess of Tanah Bulan, and Chrysi’opos, God of Delstaten Solen, were really involved in this fight. None of them had seen this war coming, which was strange since they decided what happened in their kingdoms. Both of them suspected Mapaglaro Isa, God Tubig Libis; being one of the younger gods, he liked to play a joke on his brothers and sisters by changing the stars.

But Tien and Chrysi’opas had tried for months to change back the stars to what they were; nothing seemed to work. And when the dragons’ prophecy had been set in motion, Chrysi’opas had become very afraid to see his kingdom lose this war. Tien had been very happy with the girl the elements had chosen for their prophecy since she was polite and smart and took everything seriously and lightly at the same time.

The two guardian gods had locked themselves up in their own War Chamber and none of the other gods were allowed in. Istina, the Goddess of Truth, had interrogated Mapaglaro Isa how he had changed the stars so that they were impossible to be changed but the young God had sworn that it wasn’t him. No one could lie to the Goddess of Truth, not even a god, and Mapaglaro Isa hadn’t lied.

Istina had asked the same questions to every god and goddess in their heavenly world, turning the celestial pavilion into an investigation center. Nobody knew who had changed the stars. When Istina had to answer the question herself she had glowed with the soft white light that indicated she was telling the truth.

Somebody had messed with the stars but it hadn’t been a god or goddess.

Now that the fight had started on earth, everyone was curious to see what would happen, no one knew. Since Tien and Chrysi’opas had locked the door of the gods War Chamber nobody knew and the Elemental War Room was not big enough to accommodate more than ten people; Cheveyo had already taken one seat, until the young dragon knight had called him to her as she summoned her dragon sword.

Once is a while a god or goddess would walk in for an update and would spread it through the Heavens but there wasn’t much to tell. Of all the elements only Dark could bother to tell what happened. The young dragon knight, Blanchefleur had found a solution to get around the Mages protective spell. The Mages had used a spell for a crystal protection against a wave of arrows. The girl had had the idea to shout one arrow at the time even though she didn’t know how the Mages had been protecting their soldiers.

Since it had been a spell Crystal wasn’t allowed to help and couldn’t do anything other than watching how the arrows got, one after another, through his defense. Since the beginning of this new attacking method, Air had seen her little brother going from a grown man when anger took over, to a little boy when he was amused by how the girl had gotten around the protection, to a teenage boy when he was seriously annoyed that he couldn’t do anything.