Puppeteer x Reader

"Oh come on now." A yellowish grin appeared. You screamed. You ran for your life around the house. You ran to a window and jumped out, only to be grabbed by yellow strings. You tried to scream but three of the yellow tendrils wrapped around your mouth. Your muffled cries for help were taken inside, along with your helpless body. You were slammed against the wall that held the door as the figure on the other end of the strings floated over to the window and shut it. The grin smirked and moved into the moon light. Your eyes widened as his face was revealed. It was the Puppeteer. You growled.
"Mhmhmhmm!!" You tried to yet at him but you were still muffled. The puppeteer chuckled slightly.
"Mre-ow~" He has a calming voice. "Cat got your tongue?" He winked at you as he walked over, chuckling. He sounded evil. Like he was going to kill you. Then again, Why wouldn't he? He has every reason... Except that.., you were friends.. Best friends. Close friends...
The puppeteer smirked as he opened your mouth, only to shut you up again by kissing you suddenly and roughly. Your eyes widened even more as the dark crimson colour entered your (skin colour) face. The Puppeteer continued to kiss you as he let the strings chain you to the wall. He moved back and smirked devilishly as he ripped your pajamas (if you wear nothing.... Then damn (-w-)... -has a major nosebleed and faints-) off of your shaking body. You gulped nervously.
"L-Let me go.." You cried softly. "I-I promise to not tell anyone else..... I-I promise to not tell the o-others! Just please let me go!" You cried. You were shaking badly and were crying a bit. The puppeteer smirked.
"Awe... Too bad sweety. I can't let you go~" He smirked and chuckled as he unhooked your soft baby pink bra. You blushed deeply and kept begging him to stop. He sighed and eyed you up and down from a few steps back. "Hmm.." The Puppeteer backed up a bit more. "Hmmm.. Something's not right..." He was confused.
You were looking down and crying softly as he walked over. You wished this was over. The puppeteer raised your head and saw the tears. He frowned.
"I see.. You do realize your supposed to want the same you know..." He growled with hols sort voice. "You're not playing your part (y/n)..." He growled more. He was about to slap you when your whispered his name. ".... What was that.."
"Puppeteer..." You whispered again. He smirked.
"I see you know what to scream...." He let put a dark chuckle.
"I do want this.... I just don't want it to feel like rape.." You began to cry quietly. He gripped your neck and banged it back against the wall. You looked at him, choking, as tears ran down your cheeks.
"Rape? Is that what this feels like to .....You..." The puppeteer froze. He let go of you completely and stepped back, his strings moving to the window. Puppeteer sat by you and hugged you tightly. "I'm terribly sorry...." He cried quietly. You smiled after regaining your breath... Then blush deeply. You sat up and covered your breasts. You had remembered that you were naked, except for your panties. You get up and slip off the panties in front of his face, making sure he watched you. You tackle The Puppeteer and rip off his gloves. You slip off his pants and yank off his jacket and shirt. You grab his hands and make him go on top of you.
You grab one of his hands and make him rub you. You moan a little bit and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. The Puppeteer, confused by your actions, decided to continue rubbing you. He enjoyed the feeling and decided to go in. He stuck his finger inside of you and you yelp..., loudly. He smirked. He had enjoyed the yelp. He left down your chin and to your chin. He kissed your neck and all over it. You moaned loudly as he did that. It made you feel more excited as The Puppeteer had moved your fingers inside of you.
"Aahh~!!" You moaned loudly. Puppeteer smirked and moved a lot more inside of you. You moaned even more. The puppeteer pulled out his fingers and rubbed himself against you. You blush deeper and nudge him off of you. He gets off and looks at you, being confused. You pin him to the flour then slide down his body. You smirk as he blushed deeply.
"(Y-Y/n)....?" The Puppeteer whispered. You look up at his face as you began to slip off his boxers. "I-I..." He blushed deeper. You got on all fours and moved up. You kissed him then moved back down to his loser half. You grabbed his "little friend" and began to suck on it. The puppeteer began to moan quietly. You smirked and continued. After a bit, this was getting pointless and he wasn't moaning anymore. Sigh..
You sit up then look at him. He was panting quietly and blushing. You smirked and looked down. He was having an erextipb. Perfect~
You position it into you then slowly get down on it. You screamed in pain and began to cry quietly. It hurt..., a lot. The puppet master got worried and tried to pull out. He grabbed you and pulled out. You growled as the tears ran down your cheeks. You took out a pair of handcuffs you stole from the police, from your last killing spree, and handcuffed the puppet master to the bed. You smirked and began to make him enter you again. It was a bit less painful. You smile and begin to move yourself up and down against his member. The Puppeteer blushed deeply, as did you, and moan softly. You smiled shyly and continued, going faster and harder.
"Ahhh~" You moaned out loudly. The Puppeteer blushed deeply as you began to cum on him. You moaned loudly.
"Oh God~" He did the same. You smiled and pulled him out. You laid on the Puppeteer and panted quietly. "C-Can I be uncuffed...?" He blushed softly. You smiled and giggled softly as you uncuffed him from the bed. The Puppeteer smiled as he picked you up and laid you onto the carpet and put a blanket over you both.
"Hehe.. Why the floor?" You smiled as you cuddled up to him.
"Cause I was to lazy to lift you up onto the uncomfortable bed." He let put a small smile. You kids his cheek and cuddle up to his chest and fall asleep in his arms...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't that sweet cx?! This was a request by MelodyoftheRiver (If I remembered correctly.) Anyways, I hope you guys have a good evening or day. Stay classy my little jellyfish. Peace!