Slender x Fox Reader(Might be Rape)

This was a request from HelenaDanker. Please enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hummed your favorite tune as you brushed your orangish red tail. "Hmm.." You thought before getting a message from BEN on messenger. You rolled your eyes and opened the chat.

Link's Worst Enemy: Hey guys!

You rolled your eyes and replied:

(Your fb name): Hey Benny Boy ;3

You giggled.

Go_To_Sleep!: sup Link.

Link's Worst Enemy: You shouldn't have done that. . .

(Your fb name): guys!! Shut up!! I got a new request!

Go_To_Sleep!: no way hozé. Who is it?

Link's Worst Enemy: add him/her here. I could use a new playmate

Go_To_Sleep!: NO YOU DONT LINK! STFU!!

(You fb name): okay. Brb.

You rolled your eyes and brought that new guy to your chat.

(You fb name) added in The_Operator+

Link's Worst Enemy: wtf? Hey?

The_Operator: hello children.

Go_To_Sleep!: FUCK! ITS SLENDERMAN!! RUUUNN!!!

The_Operator: (y/n), I need to see you.

Link's Worst Enemy: ooooohhh shiiiiitt!! (Y/n) is gonna get some fucking done tonight ;D

Go_To_Sleep!: lol xD Good luck love birds

(You fb name): fuck you guys. XD he's not gonna fuck me. Also, brb then *-*

Link's Worst Enemy: suuuuuuure!!

Go_To_Sleep!: Link, stfu

Link's Worst Enemy:

You rolled you eyes. "Stupid lil idiots." You giggled. You rush down stairs. "Slend-" You were knocked out. The last thing you saw was a red rose and a black business suit. She you were out cold, someone/thing brought you upstairs.

"H-huh?" You whispered and looked around. "Wh-whaa..?" You squinted in the darkness. Then, a red rose pops up, so do your ears. "Hmm?" You read a sign,
Take it, if you dare~
You roll your eyes and bit into it. You tail sways around as you look around, waiting for something to happen as you hear clothes wrinkling and being thrown around.

"Hello?" You whispered into the dark. You heard something move towards you. You're ears folder back and you squinted in that direction as you tail moved up and his your lower face area.

"I'm sorry. But Offenderman isn't your escort tonight.." The person/thing spoke softly. The lights above your heard turned off. When they did, your face was met with a blank space (this is- wait. Yeah. EyelessGSGM,... C:

"What?" You looked confused,,but at least you were free from the ropes that bonded you arms to the ceiling. You crawled into the darkness and fell down.
THUD!

You looked around and the light turned off. You look up. "Is anyone there? What's going on here.." You whispered and got up. Something hugged you from behind and tore your underwear off. (Since you're dressed in a short orange dress like the one in the picture.) "AH!" You screamed. You tried to run but couldn't. The thing turned you around.

"Shh.." The thing said. "Call down."

"Wh-whats your name!" You studdered on accident.

"You can call me, Him." It said. It sounded like a guy so you just went with it.

"Um, Him, can you please let me go? My friends need me!" You cried out as it undresses you. "Please.." You cried as you started to lean forward. He made you lean onto the bed and grabbed your butt.

You whimpered as he leaned over your back. "Hello (y/n)." He whispered. You whispered 'hello' before screaming as he rammed into your behind. You cried a bit and he started to thrust. You kept telling to make him stop it but the red rose in front if you made you hypnotized and you quickly shut up.

"Heh, (y/n), did you really think I wouldn't know that (your fb name) isn't you." He smirked.

"Oh, why are we talking about internet and Facebook. You're supposed to be fucking me to hell right now!" You smirked as he pulled out and flipped you over. He nodded in agreement and kissed you as he started to rub your lower area. Your muffled moans fill the sound proof room. "Ahhh-" You moaned as he left a trail of kisses to your neck, there, he bit all over, looking for your sensitive spot as he went deeper. He stuck his finger inside and wiggled it and you moaned, loudly.

"Ahhh!!" You cried a bit. You were a virgin after all. He continues and pulls out before you came over. He quickly puts you onto the bed and positions himself.

"So, you ready? Or.." He smirks as he moves the tip around your entrance. You look at him, pleading with your eyes to just enter you, but he acts like nothing happened. "No? Okay." He goes back to fingering you. You moaned.

"No! Him, I need to be fucked!" You were mad you didn't get your pleasure.

"Heh, my name is Slenderman actually." You froze. You wanted to punch yourself so badly. You should have known. But before you said anything, he rammed into you and you screamed because it hurt so much. He didn't leave you saying anything and continue the seuxual game through out the night.

When you woke up, you were in your room, in your pajamas. You looked around with no memory of last night. Then, you got a message on your phone. You went to check it out.

The_Operator left the group-

Go_To_Sleep!: (Y/N)?!

Link's Worst Enemy: (Y/N)?! WHERE ARE YOU?!

(Your fb name): I'm here. I have no clue what happened last night. . .

Go_To_Sleep!: oh ho ho

Link's Worst Enemy: heh. (Y/n) isn't a virgin no more.

(Your fb name): say what?! GUYS! YOU HAVE A LOT TO EXPLAIN TO ME!!

You geowled slightly and looked up, only to see a vase with a red rose. . .