GS x Ticci Toby

Requested by TicciChan. But as EyelessGSGM said in her stories, she'll continue them in the Ticcichan account, so yeah, they are the same person. Read her stories, and vote on them too. Follow her as well c; And, Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEN smirked as he pinned GS down. "Heh.." He chuckled. Glass smirked.
"You could try to rape me little elf. But you're not gonna get to do it!" She laughed, knowing that BEN hated it when people call him an elf. BEN growls and kisses her.
"Shut up you lil baka,..." He smirked and whispered into her ear. "I can definitely love you tonight. ;D " BEN smiled. Suddenly, GS smiled and grabbed his hand, jumped out of the window, and ran through the woods. "AHHHH!! GS?!?! WTF!" BEN yelled. GS laughed insanely as she ran. BEN grabbed onto a tree, causing GS to suddenly fall down. "Wtf?!"
"Mwahahaha! owo" GS smirked. BEN burst out laughing.
"What was that for?!"
"Nothing. owo"
"Heh." BEN chuckled.
"I like how we just forgot that you were about to rape me." GS smiled. "Rapeeee... •-•"
"Yeah. Well, race you back?" BEN smirked and teleported to the household. GS started to run but started to jog instead.
"Fuck running. Jogging's better." She continued then stopped by a lake. She walks over and sits down and starts to watch ducks. "Ducks... •-• They could rule the world if thay wanted to.. •-• Interesting creatures... •-•" Suddenly, a gloved hand covered her mouth.
"Shhhhh.... It's me.." The person said calmly from behind. The person had that usual playful male voice that males have at their teenager years. GS turned around.
"Ticci Toby.." She whispered. She sparked up a smiled and tackled him, her arms wrapped around his neck. She tore off his mouth guard and kissed him. "I MISSED YOU! Where were you?!"
"Heh.. Calm down Glass. I was sent out on a mission for Slender. Sadly, Masky and Hoodie finished their missions and didn't help me." He sighed. "I missed you a lot too." He smiled. GS took off Toby's jacket and put it on. It was too big for her and hung as a thigh ending dress.
"Heh owo"
"Heh. Wow." Toby chuckled and took it off of her. He accidently took off her shirt as well. GS quickly covered her chest and looked at Toby. "Well then.."
"Give me back my shirt." She said coldly as she yanked it away and quickly put it on. "Don't do that ever again owo"
"Heh." Toby smirked and ripped of her shirt. She glares at him.
"Mr. Noodle Man does not approve. •-•" She said coldly. She takes off Toby's clothes and puts them on. "Mr. Noodle Man approves now. owo" Toby chuckles.
"Heh." He looks at himself and blushes from embarrassment. "Hey!!" He looked at Glass and stripped her from his clothing. He looks at her body then kisses GS suddenly. GS's eyes widened and she returned the kiss passionately. He leaned down against her, making he rlean against a tree, as he pinned her down.
There was a sudden stop before Toby removes her bra and underwear quickly and GS blushes as his store off Toby's remaining article of clothing. He looked over at her and pinned her down.
"Okay, this is gonna hurt unless you aren't a virgin anymore." He warned. She nods and he slips inside her. She screamed slightly and looked at Toby.
"Shh,.. It'll stop soon." He smiled. Smile nodded.
"Okay.." She nodded and Toby started to thrust into her. She moaned as he did. He went slowbto tease her, which worked. She wrapped her legs around him.
"F-faster. Harder!" She ordered. Toby smirked and did so with pleasure. He went deeper and harder with every thrust. "Aaahh-" A knot inside GS started to form. She blushed and shoke as she was about to reach the climax.
"T-Toby!?" She moaned. "I-Im about to-"
"Shit. Same here." He grunted as he thrusted one last time. GS moaned as she let out her juices. Toby came as well and pulled out.
"Wasn't that fun.." She whispered. Toby nodded, panting for air quietly.
"So,..you naughty girl. Round two?"
"Nah owo"