Sally x Reader (attempt 4 p.1)

Its sort of more like 'Ben x Reader' though ;-; im sorry! ~Scarlet

P.S. or more of a beggining part of one >;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a hard day and as soon as I walk inside, I fainted onto the floor. Everyone looked over at me being worried, and BEN,being nice and all, took me to my bedroom, but of course something was up and turns out, he locked me in the room with no light or windows anywhere with a person. I really hoped it was someone nice like Hoodie or Masky, so they wouldn't really make out with you. I hear a giggle as some one naked climbs over me. Then i realize, it was either a dare or,..

"Have fun playing '7 minutes of heaven'!!!" I heard some one shout. 'Shoot. I hope I at least got Jeff. He's easier to convinse in this game. The others would just right away try to go for it. Not stopping even after our time is up.' I sigh and lay down. "Jeff, please let me go." I moaned. The person giggled.

"I'm not Jeff, your lover silly!" The voice giggled again.

"Pinkamenia...?" I tilt my head and slowly crawl to a corner on my back. But the person grabbed my ankles and got over me.

"Nope. I'm the little girl from 12 yeas ago." She giggles again.

"Sally?" I tilt my head as the body hugged me tight.

"Im 24 now (y/n)!! Twenty. Four!!" She giggles. "Now I can finally play this game!" She giggles more as I gulped nervously.

"Sally, I don't feel so good.. Can I not play today. . ?" You faked a few coughs and your sore throat.

"Awe! I really wanted to!" She evilly smiles as she strips you then makes you wrap your legs around, what seemed like, her waist. She giggles amd starts to kiss me as as something enjects inside me. I jump up and yelp from pain and pleasure.

"Oww! Sally, are you a guy?!" I moaned out. She giggled as i look straight ashead of me I see two red dots. 'What..? The only ones i know who have red eyes are Ben Drowned and Hoodie..But which ones he?!' I keep moaning and some how, afterward find a baby BEN in my arms. I look up and see a naked adult Sally. "Hi (y/n)!" I look at her and tilt my head then appear on a bed with BEN fucking me like crazy,. . Like there's no tomorrow..

"B-BEN..i think-!" I said it to late. Everything had already started to over flow, the juices were beautifully mixed together. BEN and I blush like crazy as he playfully runs it over my stomach and then..boom....

I wake up drooling and look around. "BEN?! SALLY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHERE'S MY CHILD?!" They burst into the room. Sally was the same small age and BEN tilt his head.

"D-did you have the same dream...?!" BEN blurted out. I nodded. "Want to get her back? >;) " He evilly and playfully winked at me. I nodded shyly as my face turned red.

"Sally, promise me you'll never play that game.." She gets sad and pretends to be mad at me.

"But-"

"PROMISE ME!" I finally get her promise and I smile as I glance at him and shyly smile as he nudges Sally out of the bedroom with her bear and he locks it closed and turns off all lights as he walks over to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And we all know what happened to Scaaa~aaahh. ....You and BEN o/////O

-what? I was about to say something else?

  -No!

   -*stuffs a derp face into ur face*

    -derp o/////like

(This is some tiny part of my head/life o o please don't judge Dx)