Eyeless Jack x Reader (attempt 2)

You walk past Ej's bedroom, but hearing a familiar song, you open the door and poke inside.

"Hey Eyeless Jack!" You smile brightly.

He looks up. "Oh hey (y/n). He pauses the song. "You needed something?" He stands up from his bed.

"Oh. No. I was just wondering what song that was. Sorry if i was interupting."

"Oh no..please. Why don't you come inside? Lock the door behind you please." He sat back down as he sneakily took off his mask and quietly put it on a night stand. The only light there was, was coming from the alarm clock. You closed the door as you stepped in. Then you sat by him, right before he got up and when to the desk across his bed. He turned the music player on and put the song on repeat. You tried to remember the song before it repeated the same word.

"Oh! Is it 'Animals' by Maroon 5?!" You perked up. He smiles and nodded.

"I see you know your music well, (y/n)."

"Yaasss!!" You silently cheered as he went over.

"(Y/n), i need to ask you something." You look up in confusion. "Can you allow me to do something. . ?" You tilt your head. Being unaware of what he meant, you said 'yes' in a cheerful tone. "Are you sure..?" He asks, making sure you weren't joking around.

"Yes, yes I allow you! Just do what ever you want to!" He smiles widely.

"Can I do it right now..?" He asks as he sits by you. You nod as he smirks devilishly.

As he leans over you, the light from the alarm clock shine against his teeth and wide grin.

You looked at him, being confused. "E-Eyeless  J-Jack! What are you doing?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MATURE!" He silences you with a kiss. It was nice and gentle, but a bit rough, just the way you liked them.

"You allowed me, (y/n)." He smirks as he starts to strip you down, until nothing was on your body. "What a beautiful body you have." He grins as he takes it all in, eyeing your whole body. You quickly blushed and covered your chest. You stared at him for a few seconds before tackling him and as you take his hoodie off, your chest jiggles in front of his face. He smirks as he pokes one of them and your face turns pink. You take off his hoodie and his shirt off a bit quicker then move back a bit, landing on your butt and look at the male's chest.

"You have a nice build, considering you always eat kidneys..." You mumbled loudly. Ej's eyes widen as you realize that you said that out loud. "I-I'M SORRY!"

He chuckles and gets over you. "Its fine...You will just have to pay...with your body." He evilly smirked as he got,down a bit and blew on your womanhood. You made a tiny moan as you felt the cold air.

"Eye-Eyeless.. i don't think-" You get caught off as he sat up and suddenly rammed his "little" friend into you, making you scream. But thankfully, Ej and you were the only ones at home.

He smirks. "I didn't even get you ready...Wow." He chuckles as you gasp for air. He starts off sloe and goes a bit faster and faster..deeper and deeper. You moan like crazy, not getting enough air at some points. You, of course, start to feel the climax and look at Ej.

"Eyeless Jack...I think.." You can't take it anymore and start to moan and gasp franticlly for air.

He smiles. "You took this pretty well (y/n)... I think you'll be fine with a few more thrusts.." You heard him chuckling as you glare at him and make him lean down and kiss you. You did it roughly and almost instantly as a reaction to his chuckles. He pulls out roughly, gaining a few more of your amazing and hurt moans. He kisses back before he falls onto his back.

"What was that for?!" You ask.

"I was dancing with you. That is all.." He said calmly as he secretly gasped for air.

"Danced..?" You freeze as you remember that the song was stuck on repeat and was playing the whole time.

"(y/n)..." You turn to face him. "You were a virgin, weren't you..?" He smiles, his eyes closed. You freeze, let out a deep sogh, and said 'yes'. He smirks. "That's why I had to ram you. You did pretty well since you didn't tear up ad most women do." He falls asleep after mumbling out a 'i love you (y/n)'.

You checked if you were bleeding, and you were,...a looot. You get up slowly to turn off the player when you realize, he was recording the sounds as well. You get sad and lay next to him.

"Please don't tell anyone..." You take a deep breath. I love you too, Eyeless Jackie..." You mumble as you fall asleep next to him.