Scarlet x Jeff

Scarlet is my oc cp. This story is dedicated to the people who ship Scarlet with Jeff. Thank you ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scarlet was just playing with BEN, minding her own business when, out of nowhere, someone called her. She perked up and her long red hair bounced a tiny bit.
"J-Jeff?" She spoke in a quiet voice. BEN paused the game and smirked. "H-huh?" Scarlet was acting so innocent, but deep inside, she was a phycopath. No one knew why she turns quickly from one to another, but it happens at random times. BEN shrugged as if he was clueless about what's happening. But, deep inside, he knew it. He knew what Jeff wanted. He knew what was going to happen. But, he decided to play dumb. "W-was that J-Jeff...?" She tilt her head. "I'm pretty sure it was.." BEN smirked.
"Heh. Like I should know. Yeah, its him. Probably. Why?" He cooed quietly. Scarlet got up and backed away from BEN slightly, who simply chuckled. She growled.
"BEN! Please tell me!" She stomped her for like a child. Yep, she has random parts of her that no one understands. But the truth is that her parents beat her to death then threw her body into a river. So, she's a ghost like BEN. She's mainly like a female BEN. (XD) So, yeah..
BEN smirks and shakes his head 'no'. "I can't princess. Just go, follow the yellow brick road!" He cracked up. Scar growled at him before kicking his side. "Well excuuuuuuuuuuuse meeee princess."(comment if you know where that came from ;D)
//cough cough, I'm willing to do a request if you guess... Cough cough o o// He smiled. "But, you do look like Dorothy!" He laughed more. Scarlet kicked him again, harder this time.
"Scarlet?" A voice said from behind. A nice, deep, richly toned voice. She froze and gulped nervously as her face became rose-y pink. She turns around.
"Y-Yes Slender...?" She whispered. Yep, it was Slender. Oh well,... He leaned down and "looked" into her face.
"What are you doing? Didn't I call you?" He asked politely. She looked confused.
"Y-you? Th-the voice from the forest was,. . you?" She answered. "Oh, I'm sorry Slender! I promise to never again act this way ever again! I promise!" She crosses her heart as she tears up a bit. Slender smiles and straightens himself. Before he ports away, he quickly nods at BEN. Scar turned around and growled as she got her knife.
"Tell me, what's GOING ON HERE?!" She screamed. She was turning evil, soon enough, it'll be her abnormal weird/high/drunk-like way. He got up and raised his hands.
"I-uh. I'm not doing anything!!" Scarlet smirked.
"Got to the the time, if ya did the crime~" She pinned BEN to the wall and gripped the knife in her hand and smirked. BEN smirked evilly as he kissed her suddenly. She backed away, blushing, as soon as she heard a basket drop.
"Scarlet? Scarlet and...BEN?! Is it..IT IS! HA HA!!" She heard from behind. She turned around and saw Jane. She smirked.
"Well well, I see you got work to do,. . .kitchen maid." Scarlet smiled as Jane growled.
"One day.." She muttered before picking up the basket and leaving. "ONE DAY!!" Scarlet giggled as two arms wrapped around her from behind. "H-Huh..?" She perked up. BEN bites her neck, straight in the soft spot, and Scarlet moans a bit. She pushes away and looks at BEN.
"What the-" A call was heard from the woods. It was the same sound as earlier. Scarlet darted for the door and towards the call. She couldn't upset Slender again. BEN, being the "big" help he is, stayed back and started to choke up on his laughter.
Once Scarlet reached the call destination, she saw a little cottage. She tilted her head. Its where she always played with Jeff when they were younger. She wonders why she is being brought here as she enters. She creeps inside the little house and she shuts the door closes behind. Right away, something picks her up and carries her to the bedroom. She screams and punches the back of the person.
"Let me go!! Slender!! BEN drowned! Anyone!? Help me!!!" She screamed. "Let me go! I'm afraid of heights!!" She blurted out. The person chuckled.
"You always were Scarlet.. You always were..." He muttered before dropping her into a bed. He locks the door closed and pins her down quickly. He kisses her roughly as she tries to run. All she could do now, is to shake her head 'no' violently, which she did.
"Hey hey, calm down. Ease up would ya? Its me. I'm not a harmful person, to you at least.." The person cooed. Scarlet tilt her head.
"J-Jeff..?" She asked. The moonlight slipped through the bordered up window and shone against Jeff's pale white skin and red smile. She started to smile shyly and blush at the beautiful smile. He smiles and started to strip her down. She didn't mind. Well, that much.
"J-Jeff.. Your smile.. I-It.. Its.." She muttered. Jeff kisses her sweetly before she finished. She smiled and returned the kiss. Jeff slowly laid his arm down to her thigh and slowly rubs it as he rubbed her left shoulder with his other hand. She enjoyed the moment. It was perfect for her. She couldn't have wished for anything else.
Jeff's hand slowly moves towards her inner thighs. Scarlet looks at him and and slowly as she wraps her arms around his neck. He smiles and kisses her as his hand starts to rub her lower regions.
"Jeff..." She sort of moans. He looks at you. "Why are we doing this...?" He freezes before chuckling.
"Because.. You need to know that your mine, and mine alone." He smiles. "Because I'm pretty sure you don't know you're mine completely." He smirks as he rubs some more.
"But Je-" She started. He shushed her quickly.
"It'll hurt for a bit, okay?" He whispered. She nodded slowly, confused a bit. He potions himself and gets inside of her. She let out loud moans. He looks confused at her for a bit, then continues with thrusting.
After a while, he pull out and they both pant for air quietly. She hugs him weakly and lays her head on his chest.
"Scarlet?" Jeff asked. She weakly whimpered 'yes?' He takes a deep breath. "Why didn't you scream...? Weren't you a virgin..?" She smiles shyly. And looks at him.
"Yeah. I was. But we already did this once. A long time ago. You don't remember?" She blushes and looks at the window, laying her head back down. "This means we might have a baby.." She whispered. Jeff's eyes widened with joy and excitement.
"Yes! A baby Jeff! Maybe I can teach him to be like me. :3" He made her look up at him. "Maybe, he, or she, will look as beautiful as you..." He cooed. Scarlet blushed a bit and kissed him before laying her head down. Jeff laid back and put his head on his right arm and patted Scarlet's head with the other hand.
"Thank you...."