Ben Drowned x Reader

"Ugh!!!" You groaned. BEN, your best friend of the pastas, was currently playing Mario cart Wii. You both were playing all day, and now, its 11:30 p.m., and you were really sleepy and, surprisingly annoyed. "How do you have the energy to keep playing?" You murmur as you roll your eyes. He sort of ignores you and keeps playing.
"I can play for weeks without stopping. Get on my level." He smirks as you growled. You stop quickly and smirk.
"Heh. Oh BEN~" You cooed as you sat behind him. You playfully snake your arms around his neck, giggling slightly. He sighs and pauses the game and looks up.
"Yes?" He sounded annoyed. You frowned, this wasn't the BEN you knew. You quickly smile and kiss his head. He seemed confused.
"Did you need something?" He asked. He seemed more annoyed now. You smirk.
"I just want to play with you..." You move away and sit in front of him. "Why can't you just play with me?" You sigh and head for the door after getting up. He smirks as he grabs you and pins you to the wall. You look at him being confused. "B-BEN?!" He smirks.
"You wanted to play,. . .didn't you?" He whispers before kissing you roughly. You blush as your eyes widened. You close your eyes as he gets closer, and his member touches you. Your eyes widened instantly. You smirk as you keep return his kiss and run your tights against his. He pulls his head back and groans. You smirk.
"Cone closer.." You begged. He came closer, until his body completely touched yours. You jump up a bit and wrap your legs around his waist. You rub more as he groans. He then goes to the bed and lays you down.
"Let go really quickly." He murmurs as he smirks. You let go and he strips you quickly. You blush as he eyes your body while taking his shirt off.
"BEN..." You whispered as he tore his pants off. He didn't even hesitate. He gets over you. And readys himself. Your eyes widened as you blush more. He smirks and instead rubs your regions...your *wet* regions. You moan as he slips his finger in. Then another. And another. After that, he moves them around inside of you. You moan as you start to cum. He chuckles as he licks his fingers clean, keeping you pinned with the other hand. You moan as he looks up.
"Heh. Let's do this then." He positions himself over you. "You better be ready. Its going to hurt, a lot. Like hell." He smirks as you frown.
"You could have cut some-" You started. But, you didn't finish because he rammed into you. He quickly pulls out as you screamed. You pant for air as quietly as you can. He sighs.
"BEN. . ." You look up at him and nod. He nods back and slips inside. You let out a shaky moan. "BEN, please... This is really slow...." You moaned out quietly. He smirks and goes slower, a thrust within each half a minute. "BEEEN..!" You moaned. "Pleeeeaaase!!" You sighed as he went even slower, a thrust, no. A tiny bump after a minute. You were tired of this. If you were to have sex then you want it your way. (Like I always want it my way ;3 TO BURGER KING!!) You look at him and wrap your legs around his waist, making him to at least get deeper inside.
"If you want to go faster, beg for it." He smirked at your weak begging. You groan in boredom.
"BEN! Please go faster!!" You yelled out. "And deeper!! Please!!!" You looked at him with a red face. You just embarrassed him and yourself because you did that. He frowned and pulled out. It was no fun anyway. You unwrapped your legs and pouted.
"You're no fun BEN. I bet Jeff is better..." You smirked. You knew how he hated it when you compared him with Jeff. Especially, if the topic was about sex. He pinned you down and rammed into you. You moaned out loud. You wanted this to happen. But,. . . this was a bit surprising. He never fell for your tricks. He grunted as he reached inhuman speeds, making you reach the climax faster. You kept panting for air until you cummed over his member. He moaned out loud as he cummed over you. He pulled out as he grunted. You looked at him as he fell to a side. You both panted quietly for air. You looked at him and smiled weakly.
"Wow.. And when will I be getting the same attention, huh BEN?" He smirked.
"Right now." He grunted as he got on top of you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think my 'Dr. Smiley x Reader' is better... Dx Anyways, tell me what you think guys. Until next time,
Baaaaiii!!!