Chapter 24

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

I realized Alex had fallen asleep half way through the movie. I pulled her a little closer on my lap and ran my hand through her hair. Not even going to lie, I was going to miss this a lot the next two months. I love my wife and son but I also have a career and fans that need me just as much. When the clock hit 11:30, the front door unlocked and everyone piled in quietly.

"Hey guys," I said softly in attempt not to wake up Alex.

She moved a little the woke up when the door slammed shut.

"Sorry Al," Balz apologized.

"It's fine, how's Brandan?" she asked.

Allie emerged behind Jessica and Ricky holding our son who had the most tired eyes I've ever seen.

"He wouldn't go to sleep," she said as she rocked him a little.

Alex went to grab him but I stopped her.

"I got him, you go to bed."

She walked around me, kissed Brandan's forehead then drowsily climbed upstairs. I carefully took my exhausted kid from Allie and said,"Thanks guys."

"Hopefully they didn't break anything or make too much noise. Don't want to cops down here thinking someone got murdered," Ryan said as he walked by me to go up to his room.

Balz and Ricky followed behind him, trying to hide their laughs.

"At least I can get something," I retaliated.

He said nothing more as everyone else paraded up the stairs. Everyone went into their rooms except for me, I went into Brandan's. I fixed him a bottle then sat down on Alex's old bed and held the bottle up for Brandan while he drank it.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot. We've gotten so close since you were born. This is going to happen a lot in your life. I know it's tough on you and your Mom but....I tried so hard to get as far in my career as I am. Not that you two aren't important because you and Alex mean more to me than anything, it's just....it's hard to be Chris Motionless the rockstar and Chris Cerulli the Dad and husband."

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I didn't want to sleep yet, not without Chris. I crawled out of bed and went to Brandan's room. Before I opened the door, I heard Chris talking. Out of curiosity, I listened to what he was saying.

"It's just....it's hard to be Chris Motionless the rockstar and Chris Cerulli the Dad and husband."

I couldn't even begin to explain how bad that hurt. In that moment, I realized because of me, I was making his life harder. All the times I go to the hospital, every fight we get into, all my drama I drag him into. I quietly walked back to mine and Chris' room, sat on our bed and thought.

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

I sat with Brandan and watched him try to keep his eyes open.

"Come on buddy, gotta sleep," I said.

"Dada," he babbled tiredly.

I kissed his forehead then held him up, resting his head on my shoulder while supporting the rest of his body with my hands.

"I love you Brandan. With all my heart."

He made his tiny noise he's made since he was born then slowly drifted to sleep.

I rested him back in my arms so I could see him. I couldn't believe this tiny being was mine. Such a small baby made Alex enormous. I smiled at the thought that Brandan was the one that made her twice her size. I remember how much she was stressing out a week before he was born(which he was suppose to be born a month later but he came three weeks early).