Chapter 2

~*Rebel's P. O. V*~

We finally arrived at the hospital and went straight to the waiting room where we saw Ryan, Devin, Ricky, and Josh sitting in four of the seats that were scattered around.  

"Guys!" I called. 

They looked at us, immediately stood up, and quickly joined us. 

I could see Rick staring at Jess. 

"I'll take Brandan," I said, scooping him out of her arms. 

I knew she wanted to be with him. Couldn't really do that with a baby in her hands. 

"Oh my god, Ricky," she exclaimed through tears.  

He stood in front of her and instantly her arms were tight around his waist and her face was buried into his shirt. 

His arms locked around her and placed his hands in her hair. 

"It's okay, I'm fine. Don't cry," he spoke into her hair trying to ease her. 

Kylie and Allie were crying as well as Devin and Ryan held them close. 

"What happened?" I asked Josh. 

"We were driving back from the studio and some fucking stupid ass trucker ran a red light and crashed into us," he answered.  

"How are they?" Kylie questioned as she back out of Devin's hug. 

She had tears dripping down her face and her eyes were turning redish. 

"Ang broke his arm. We were with him in the ambulance. He was freaking out about Chris so much they had to sedate him," Ricky responded. 

"What about Chris? How is he?" Alex stepped in. 

Her entire face was red, her eyes were scary blood shot, and pools of tears were on her face. 

"He....smashed his head in the window and broke his hand. He got hurt pretty bad," Ryan admitted sadly. 

Alex began crying more and looked like she was about to pass out. Josh put his arms around her and lead her to the area of chairs where we all waited to hear anything about them. God, I can't lose Angelo. He's my one and only. We've been through so much together. He can't leave me. Not now, not ever. I stared at Brandan. He can't loose his Dad. I don't even KNOW what Alexandria would do if Chris....died.GOD DAMMIT! Why did this happen!? What did they do to deserve this!? I realized I was crying when Josh put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and held Brandan close. I turned to look at Alex. Her head was on Josh's other shoulder and her eyes were shut. She probably passed the fuck out after crying like that. I just hope Ang and Chris are okay.

*HOURS LATER*

We got here at around 4:30 and it's now 10:10. I was still holding Brandan and had my head on Josh's shoulder, Alex was now awake with her head leaning back against the wall, Allie and Ryan came back in from stepping outside so Ryan could smoke, Jessica and Ricky fell asleep, and Kylie and Devin were sitting in silence. 

Finally, an italian looking man with dark brown hair, small glasses, a long, white coat that had a small, gold name plate that read "Doctor Fredrick Sanders, a blue button up shirt, kaki brown dress pants, and dark brown dress shoes stepped up to us and asked,"You all are here for Angelo Parente and Christopher Cerulli, correct?" 

"Yes. How are they?" Josh questioned. 

"Angelo is just barely awake. He's on a lot of medication so he's still a bit drowsy." 

"Chris," Alex said in a groggy voice. 

"He's in a slight coma. He hit his head pretty bad," he answered. 

She swallowed hard and asked,"May I see him?" 

He nodded his head and said,"I'll take you to see Angelo if you'd like ma'am." 

He was speaking to me. 

Josh took Brandan from me and gestured his head to go with him. I stood up and followed him and Alex down the hall, to the elevator, and up to the third floor. 

"Angelo is in room 717, Christopher is in room 720," he informed. 

"Thank you," I said then slowly wondered down the hall. 

I stood outside Angelo's door then turn to look at Alex. Her hand was on the door but she didn't turn it. 

"Want me to go with you?" I suggested. 

"N-no. Go be with Ang. Tell him I love him," she said. 

I watched her slowly turn the knob, open the door and quietly creep in. I took in a deep breath then entered Ang's room. It had four faded green walls, no windows, a few chairs, small TV, a sofa, and a coffee table in front of it. He looked at me and made a small smile. His eyes were filled with pain. 

"Hey," he mumbled sleepily. 

"Hey," I replied with a smile and a few tears. 

I pulled one of the chairs up beside him and grabbed his good hand. 

"Please don't cry," he pleaded. 

I wiped my tears off with my free hand and said,"I thought I lost you." 

"I'd kiss you but I can't get up," he teased. 

I laughed at little, leaned over his bed and pressed my lips on his. 

I sat back down and he just looked at me. 

"How's Chris?" he wondered in a worried tone. 

A few more tears fell from my eyes before I answered,"He's in a coma. Alex is in his room right now." 

He shut his eyes tight then opened them again. 

"I hope he's okay. I hope she is too," Ang whispered to himself. 

All I could think was,"Me too...."