Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm sorry! Urg I can't say it enough! But really, I am :-( But here's chapter 11 like a promised! I'm positive once summer starts I'll get back to posting more often :-)

Sorry this chapter kinda sucks :-/ Hope you enjoy it though! Love you guys and dolls!

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I was now on top of him, kissing his tattooed neck. His hands gripped me so tight, I thought he was going to leave bruises in the shape of his hands on my waist. He breathed hard into my ear and kept holding me tighter and tighter.

"I missed this," he whispered.

"I did too," I mumbled against his skin.

I continued to kiss his neck and face as he kissed my shoulder. After what felt like an hour, we finally stopped and were laying in our bed with our arms locked around each other.

"I love you Alexandria."

"I love you too Chris."

He slowly kissed the side of my head.

"We should go check on our son now," I suggested.

He nodded his head and quickly got up to put his clothes back on. I remained under the covers and watched him put his jeans and tank top back on. I swear, I have no idea why I was given such a gorgeous man. He realized I was looking what him, smiling.

"What?" He asked with a curious grin.

"Just realizing that I'm the luckiest person.

He smiled his beautiful smile and said,"Only lucky one is me."

He turned his gaze to the other side of the room so I could get dressed in privacy. I don't know why he does that, he's seen me naked more than once. Guess he's just being polite. I finished changing into my red skinny jeans and black AFI shirt then we both headed into Brandan's room. In his crib, he was still sleeping peacefully.

"He looks so much like you," I whispered to Chris.

His arm snaked around my waist and kissed my head.

~*Rebel's P. O. V*~

Everyone was finally home hanging out and talking in the kitchen. Angelo and I held hands under the table and remained quiet. What we were going to tell them was going to kill them....

*FLASHBACK*

*LAST NIGHT*

I had just finished changing into my black sweat pants and black Marilyn Manson shirt when Angelo said,"Em, I need to tell you something."

He only calls me Emily or Em when something serious is going on. We sat down in the middle of our bed and he grabbed both my hands with his good hand."

"You already know we're going on tour next month. But...." He started.

"Just tell me hun."

"I....I think this will be my last tour. For while."

My eyes sprung from their sockets. Was I actually hearing this?

"Emily, I love touring and being in Motionless. Will I miss it? More than I can explain. But....I want my focus to be on you and our relationship. I can't do that if I'm always on the road. I....I want us to get our own place and be an ACTUAL couple. I know it's crazy but Emily, please."

This has to be a dream. I mean, Angelo doesn't want a relationship THIS serious with me. I looked at his sparkling blue eyes. Everything in them showed he meant what he was saying. Am I ready to make this commitment to him?