Chapter 4

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I came back into Chris' room to find Ryan, Allie, Josh, Ricky, Jessica and Devin were gone. The only people in there was Chris, still unconscious and a nurse with a blonde pixie cut, pale white skin and a purple dress-like uniform checking the oxygen concentrator.

"Excuse me?" I asked quietly and politely.

She jumped a little at the sound of my question then turned to look at me.

"Oh sorry. I didn't know you came in," she replied with a slight country accent.

"I'm sorry. Do you know where everyone that was in here went?"

"I sadly had to tell them to leave. Visiting hours are over. I hate having to but someone has to," she said with a slight laugh, turning back to the machine.

I sat down on the sofa and looked at Brandan, who was fast asleep. The nurse turned to me and said,"My, he's a tiny one. New baby, isn't he?"

"Yeah. He's almost a week old," I answered.

"I'm sorry this happened to you and your family. I know it's odd hearing from a stranger but I really do mean it," she said now with a sad tone.

I felt a few tears begin to fall again as I stared at Brandan.

"Dear," she whispered.

She came and sat down next to me on the couch and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't like seeing patient's loved ones sad. If you don't mind my asking, can you tell me about your husband?" she asked.

I looked at her face. I could see she had a few freckles splattered on her cheeks and she had sky blue eyes.

"His name is Chris. I met him from my friend Angelo. He's in the room I just came back from. We were best friends for years. We went to concerts together, movies and we just hung out. Our favorite place is this little park we use to walk to when we were teenagers. We would sit on the swings and talk for what seemed like hours."

"I love concerts. Do you have a favorite you two went to? Sorry I keep asking questions. I've noticed when people talk about the good times they've had with someone, they feel better," she informed kindly.

"It's fine. To answer your question, probably when we saw HIM and Morrissey. That night was our first kiss. After that, I realized....he was the one for me," I almost whispered as I began to cry again.

"Oh sweetie, I know it's hard to see him like this. I can't imagine how you're feeling but I'm sure he wouldn't want you to be upset right now," she eased.

"I know. I guess it's mainly because of our son," I admitted.

"What's his name? He's so adorable."

"Brandan Mitchell Cerulli," I answered.

"Any particular reason for that name?"

"I chose his first name. Chris' favorite band is Bleeding Through. They broke up a few months ago and he was heartbroken when he heard the news. Their lead singer's name is Brandan so I suggested that. He picked Mitchell from one of my favorite bands, Suicide Silence. Their lead singer Mitch died in November. I really looked up to him. Chris saw how I was after his death and wanted to honor him sort of."

"Well THAT is a remarkable meaning and a perfect name. Mind my asking, what's your's?"

"Alexandria, but I mostly get called Alex."

"What a beautiful name. Mine is Abigail."

"That's one of his band's song titles," I pointed at with a small laugh.