Chapter 14

Author's note: Can you guess what I'm going to say? If you thought "I'm really bitching sorry", you're right! Really, I'm sorry :-(

Sorry this chapter isn't that good also. Had a lot of testing at school. It's almost summer though so I'll post a LOT more! I promise :-) LOVE YOU GUYS AND DOLLS!

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

It was after 7:00 when Jess, Kylie, Ghost, and Ricky came back with loads of bags.

"Luckily no employees recognized us," Ghost said as he helped Rick, Jessica, and Kylie put groceries away.

"What even happened?" Jessica asked.

I let out a huge breath and shook my head. I was DEFIANTLY not in the mood to talk about Sam.

"I'll tell you later," Ricky whispered to her.

"Where's Alex?" Kylie wondered.

"Upstairs with Brandan. God, I feel like shit for scaring him like that today. You should've seen his face," I said with a guilty voice.

"Oh, don't be upset. I'm sure he knows you didn't mean to. He loves you. I haven't seen a kid love a Father as much as he loves you," Kylie assured.

"I know but still. He watched his Dad beat some guy and some guy beat his Dad."

"You were standing up for his Mother," Ricky reminded me.

"I know."

"But you seriously kicked his ass Chris. His mouth had blood and one of his eyes was turning black. I don't think he'll try to mess with you again," Ryan said.

I half smiled but it faded soon after.

"I'm gonna go see Brandan," I spoke as I got up and went upstairs.

When I walked in his room, I saw Alex sleeping in her old bed and Brandan was sleeping in his crib. I quietly and carefully picked him up. He rested in my arms and continued to sleep.

"I really am sorry. I can't explain how horrible I feel about earlier today. I love you so much Brandan. I would never intentionally hurt you," I whispered.

He made that little noise he's made since he was born which made me smile. I spent a few more minutes holding him before I put him back in his crib then went to Alexandria. She was in a deep sleep just like Brandan. Instead of waking her up, I picked her up, carried her to our room, and laid her down on her side of the bed.

"You're so beautiful," I said softly next to her.

I kneeled beside her and brushed her cheek with my hand as I watched her sleep. I don't deserve to have her as my wife. She could've done so much better than me. Words can't even begin to explain how lucky I am to call her mine. I'll never take that for granted.

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I remembered falling asleep in Brandan's room but I was now in mine and Chris'. I could see him beside me with one of his hands in mine and his head on the mattress with his eyes shut.

"Chris?"

His head popped up and he smiled at me.

"Hey," he greeted warmly before he kissed my temple.

"Did you bring me back in here?" I asked.

"Yeah, you fell asleep in Brandan's room," he answered.

I turned onto my side to face him. He raised his hand to my face and brushed his thumb slowly and softly on my cheek. We both slowly leaned forward to seal the distance between us with a kiss. I love his kisses, I love him in general. Without thinking, I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him on the bed. He continued to kiss me as he laid on top of me. The sound of a knock on the door caused him to quickly get off and lay down on his side of the bed. When it opened, it was Angelo saying him and Rebel had something to tell everyone and that we needed to go downstairs to hear it.