Chapter 15

Author's note: Just a warning, some PRETTY harsh things will happen in this chapter. I'm COMPLETELY aware none of them would actually say anything they say in this story. I was asked for drama, so here's a VERRRRYYYY dramatic chapter! :-)

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

I let Angelo and Alex be alone together for another hour or so before I went up to check on them. They were both sitting on Alex's old bed hugging each other.

"Interrupting anything?" I asked.

"No. I was just about to leave," Angelo answered.

He got off the bed then left the room. When he closed the door, I took his spot next to Alex and wrapped my arms around her.

"You okay?"

"No," she mumbled against my shirt.

I kissed her head and said,"I know this is hard. They feel awful for making you feel so bad."

"They should," she snapped sharply.

"Al, don't say that."

"It's not fair. I've been friends with Angelo way longer than they've been dating," she said angrily.

"Alex, stop it. Now," I demanded.

She got up and crossed her arms.

"It's not fair."

I stood up in front of her and said,"You sound like a child. Knock it off."

"Well excuse me," she stated sarcastically.

"Just STOP!" I yelled.

Brandan started crying at the sound of my voice being raised.

"Jesus Christ, good job," she said, irritated.

"Shut up and stop being a bitch," I mumbled under my breath.

"WHAT did you just say," she questioned, her eyes shooting daggers at me.

"Shut UP. And STOP. Being. A. BITCH," I exaggerated.

We continued shouting over Brandan's cries until Rebel, Angelo, Ryan, and Allie barged in.

"What the hell is going on!?" Rebel demanded, very angrily.

"Alex is bitching at me like she usually does," I said plainly but still loud.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she yelled.

"Oh what are you going to do? Cut yourself? You know, sometimes I wish I left you at Skylar and Hunter's. Better yet, I wish I never even found you."

Everyone grew silent, even Brandan. Alex's face softened and she quietly gasped. She then held her head down and walked out of the room.

"Oh you've done it now Cerulli," Rebel said blankly at me.

"Alexandria," I said quickly following behind her.

Our bedroom door was shut and locked.

"Alex, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Please open the door," I pleaded.

Nothing.

I leaned on my back against the wall(Author speaking: Am I the only one who thought of .com pt. ll at that moment? X-D)and slid down to the floor.

"You've said shit like that to her twice. I hope she divorces your ass," Angelo snapped at me.

He stomped down the stairs with Rebel behind him trying to calm him down, Allie went into Brandan's room to check on him, and Ryan stood in silence.