Allies with the enemy

Allies with the enemy,

A story co-writen by wolfywolf and Mikaelaw_21

Chapter one

(Kaela Tawnie Julian)

I hesitated; I was going to knock on the door, because I had to do this. Still, I was scared, what would she think of me? Now that I was like...... this. I raised my fist, I have to, I reminded myself. Just do it. I lowered my fist. No, I’ll come back in a week maybe, or, like two. Once I've learned to control it better. All morning I've made sure to keep away from every one, for their safety. But I would be able to control myself around my best friend; no way would I hurt her. Not intentionally any way, I don’t know how I would react to a human who was in the same room as me. All night I had been aching to sweep into my brother’s room, or my parents. Freaky I know, but I couldn’t help it. It's who I am now. Forever.

<--<--<--FLASHBACK --> --> -->

I, as quietly as possible, pried open my second story bedroom window. I grabbed hold onto a branch from the convenient tree, just outside and slipped into the chilled night.

I scaled down the tree and ran into the forest. The party was going to be great, amazing. This wasn't the first time I've snuck out, that was for sure, but it felt different this time.           Tonight there was something in the air; something was going to happen, good or bad, I had yet to learn.

I tripped; I fell to the ground hard. A rock caught on my jeans, and cut through, piercing the skin too. There was a whoosh to my right, and then a handsome boy was next to me looking into my eyes. I was entranced, I couldn't look away.

“Who are you?” Is this a dream? Most likely, because my voice hadn’t even wavered.

“My name is Cameron, I’ve been following you because you intrigue me. I wasn't going to  touch you, but now, now that you’ve cut yourself, and there is blood I simply cannot pull away,” he said, his voice thick with strain. What did he mean, he can't leave me alone because there was blood? Did he mean like, he simply couldn't leave without helping me? I don’t think so. And wait, hold up.

Did he say, ‘I’ve been following you, because you intrigue me’?  is that his way of saying, ‘yea hi, I’ve been stalking you’? I know I should have been scared, but fear was the last thing on my mind. I had a million questions.

“I’m Kaela,” I said cautiously. “What did you mean about my blood?” I asked.

“Oh, you caught that huh?” he said. “I can't explain it here, it’s not safe,” in one swift movement, he had stood and picked me up bridal style. He began to fly, or was he running? His feet were still making contact with the ground but I wasn't jostled and I didn't feel the movement, only the wind.

I watched as the trees whizzed past, the leaves blurring together. I looked as closely as I could into the shadows, something was missing. There were no night creatures peering back at me. Everywhere around me, I was met with stillness.

Where is Cameron taking me? Why do I trust him? How is he so fast? I know that he is different, I know he is special. How, I have no clue, yet.

My mind was on total babble as I thought about the strange thing that was happening right now.

Things I know:

 I am with a boy named Cameron.

He is an unbelievably fast runner.

He is strange, and wants something to do with my blood.

 I trust him completely.

Things I don’t know: