Allies with the enemy chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Comet)

‘HELL YA!’ flows across her hand. Like literally flows, there’s wavy line that end in curls making the HELL YA! Seem so much fancier. I look over at Drake who’s twitching his nose repeatedly. It seems only me and Cam notice this because I glance and him and he glances at me, then we both burst out laughing while the other two are just looking at us like we’re crazy. Well, ok I am but they know that already so................

“Draky you l-look like a freaking dog, with your nose twitching” I say laughing. Cams laughing seem to fade as he and everyone else looks at me funny.

“Draky?” drake asks amusement crossing his face. I feel my face heat up with a blush I pull my purple hood over my head and sink into my chair.

“I, uhh, never mind,” I mumble trying to hide my face. This makes them laugh more and now my blush reddens more and travels down my neck.

“It’s ok I like the nickname Draky but don’t call me that in pubic” Drake says as he’s about to twitch his nose again but stops himself.

“Drake!” calls an annoyingly familiar voice. I hear her shoes clicking before I see her as she walks towards me, well more like Drake. “I’ve missed you, what are you doing with... her” she says my name in disgust; I roll my eyes seeing this tooth-pick is so funny.

“None of your business now what do you want? We broke up like five months ago.” He says edging away from her. She stands between our seats so we can’t really make eye contact.

“Well, remember what the alpha said if we see her with them we need to take her away! Besides they stink anyways,”

“That’s good you should stick with them, that way any werewolf will be too distracted by them to notice your stench.” I say.

“Well you have to leave them so ha! Besides, after school in the forest outside the school I’m going to bump you down to omega.” She says. Like she could to do that, she would have to fight me till I give in! At the moment I’m not omega but I’m really, really close. “And Drake I want you to be the one that says if it’s a fair fight or not.” In that case Drake won’t be able to save me if I don’t give and she kills me. (Which she is allowed to do.) But then again, it has to be fair so I guess it’s one against one.

Drake takes a deep breath ready to argue but before he can I put my hand out for a shake and say “You’re on, tooth-pick” she grabs my hand and makes a small shake, not even holding my hand, like I’m disgusting. I look over to Drake, who is clenching his jaw over and over.

“Well this sucks” I say with a sigh.

“Well, I guess you shouldn’t have made the stupid agreement then. Like really how stupid can you get Comet?” He says before taking his thing and stalking away.

“A whole lot stupider if you ask me” Kaela says and on cue across her hand is a piece of paper with lines saying a bunch of stuff I did I see one line talking about that one time I talked in my sleep and said ‘girl that worm can dance!’ they both crack up laughing while I’m still scared out of my pants that I could get killed today.

**after school**

So here we go I think as I walk out the school my bag on one of my shoulders. I see everyone waiting there for me, and of course tiffany brought some friends to watch the fight. Without a word we all walk across the parking lot not caring about the stares of other pack members we’re getting.

Once were a couple minutes in the forest there’s a shed we all get changed in it one by one. Even her friends, what are they up to? I’m the last to get changed I scratch the door with my two front paws so someone will let me out. Drake opens the door and I shoot out towards the clearing which is about half an hour run. Drake since he’s alpha he is like fast. Slower than us as human but fast for a human so we’re all there in about half an hour.