Chapter 11

Rachel's POV

I quickly turn around and sigh when I come face to face with Drew.

"Well? Darling, I-" She catches Will's eye and winks. "I would like to know who these strangers are."

Drew applies another layer of lipstick on and smiles attractively at Percy. "Oh hello Perseus."

He sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "Hello Drew."

"I see you're back, huh? Dear, next time don't take so long to return. Mmkay? We missed you, some more than others."

Percy nods, his face red, and I roll my eyes. "Drew where's Chiron?"

She looks down at me and purses her lips. "I suppose you didn't read the fashion magazine I left at your cave."

"No." I glare at her. "I burned it." What's wrong with the Rachel-Style?

"Hon. I was only being friendly." Drew says exasperated.

After the war against Gaea, Drew changed a bit. She became less jerky. Of course she didn't totally change, usually I want to strangle her.

But she has her moments when she's actually nice.

"Okay whatever Drew, but I like my ripped jeans and I like paint all over my clothing. I'm not going to straighten or dye my hair-"

Drew puts her hands on her hips. "Darling, you'd look absolutely gorgeous as a brunette!"

I groan and rub my face. "Whatever! I'm not having this conversation with you!" I walk behind Will and shove him to Drew.

Will clears his throat, flustered by the way Drew looks at him. "Uh, D-Drew, do you know where Chiron is?"

"Mhmm." Drew walks over to the blonde stranger and wraps her arm around his. "This ones cute."

The guy's face goes red and he inches away, and the other man wolf whistles. "Nice, Steve! Wherever you go the ladies fall for you-"

"Shut up Tony." Steve says pulling himself away from Drew.

The redhead just watches with distaste.

"Hey Natasha," Tony leans over her shoulder. "When are you and Stevie gonna-"

Natasha doesn't even bat an eye as she brings her fist up to Tony's face, though Tony avoids the hit.

He just laughs at Natasha's annoyed face.

I stomp over to Drew and snap in her face. "Pay attention to my words. Where's Chiron?"

She scrunches her nose and points toward the archery range. "He was watching the stupid Apollo kids have their dumb contest."

Will's hands turn into fists and Drew smiles at him. "Except for you, hon." She walks away from Steve and taps Will on his nose.

"You're special."

I forcibly pull her away and she grumbles. "Go away now Drew, thank you. Goodbye!"

Drew glares dangerously at me and I take a step back. "Darling, I know we've become closer, maybe even friends, but never tell me what to do again." She brushes some hair from her face. "Clear?"

Will steps up, mad. "Shut up Drew, first you insult me and my siblings then you threaten Rachel-"

"You shut up Will." Drew says coldly and Will's jaw snapped shut instantly, his eyes widen.

Then she sighs and winks at Percy. "Catch you all later!" And with that she causally walk away, humming a catchy tune.

"Drew." I hear Percy tell the strangers. "Daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty. She can charmspeak, as well."

"If she was just older..." I hear Tony muse.

I turn to them. "It'd never work. She enjoys breaking hearts."

"Now. Lets find Chiron, give you a tour, visit the vending machine, and say our goodbyes."

Will takes the lead and I walk beside him, Percy follows us but hangs back with the others.

I glance at him, then stomp forward. I don't care if he wants to hang out with those people. I don't care that I haven't seen him in forever. I don't care that I can hear him laughing behind me. I don't care about him.

I'm just pissed. I'm pissed that he makes me pissed. He doesn't deserve to get me angry.

"Hey..." Will nudges me with his shoulder. "Chill. You can't stay mad at him forever, you know. You just have to forgive and forget-"

"I can not just forget the impact he had on camp when he left!" I whisper-shout to Will. "After Percy left, other demigods thought they could handle themselves out there as well. Most of them lost hope. We haven't seen any of them since."

I glance back at Percy, then cross my arms. "I care about you guys. I care about this camp. I rarely go to my house, because this is my home. These people are my family. This is where I belong, Will. And it pains me whenever another cousin leaves and never comes back-"

"Don't you think how I feel?" Will whispers back at me, putting more distance between Percy and us. "Does everyone just think of themself? How do you think I feel, Rachel? I've been at this camp longer than you. This is literally my home, I belong no where else. These people are literally my family. I've seen some of these kids grow up here. I'm like an older brother to most. Don't you think it pains me when another camper goes missing. When I see medical pills missing from the cabinet and I know someone is taking them. When people come to me to talk about their feelings and I know deep down nothing I say will make them feel better."

Will sighs, "Everyone is just thinking about their issues and everyone is feeling sorry for themselves rather than helping someone else whose going through the same thing, and I'm so sick of it!"

I think about that and look at Will. "I'm so sorry. If you need to talk I'm here and you know it."

Will snorts, though something about it seems sad. "That's what I say to people."

I roll my eyes and smile. "Not with me! But seriously Will, if you need to talk..."

Trailing off, Will nods. "Always."

"Always." I agree, happy to know Will as an understanding brother.

Suddenly Percy pokes his head in. "What you two lovebirds talking about?"

"Ew." Will and I say in unison, and Percy laughs but stops suddenly and I look up.

We're nearing Chiron and I'm envious as the archers do complicated shots.

One of the archers turn and sees Will and waves.

Chiron turns smiling, but stops and seems to pale when I grab Percy from behind me as shoves him in front of me.

"You're... You're not suppose to be here." Chiron says warily, looking straight at Percy.

~*~
A/N

Okay first off one of you guys commented "Solachel will not work" ummm I've tried to make it clear in this book that they are like brothers and sisters or best friends

There will be no romance between the two.

And if you don't like them being close friends then think about it, who else is alive? You want Will to be best friends with Drew? Or should I just kill Will off as well?

Totally your choice guys;)...not really:)

Love y'all!