Chapter 3

So sorry I haven't updated in so long. My phone battery died and it took a while for a new one to be shipped to my house.
Enjoy *Shifu voice*.

Percys POV:

"Everyone always pays for your mistakes Jackson."

Gaea calmly swings her hand back and a demigod flies away. I stare at the figure trying to determine who it was.

One of the Stolls.

Then Gaea turns her attention back on me.

"If you surrender and join me I will spare your fellow demigods."

"Never." I spit at her and slice Ripetide at her, which she avoids with ease.

"How many will die because of your weakness."

The ground wraps itself around another demigod...

Piper...

...and pulls her underground; Gaea smiles, acknowledging Pipers cut-off scream.

I come at her with my sword. She can't dodge me forever.

Jason runs to the ground where Piper was taken and starts screaming nonsense at Gaea, tears flowing down his face.

Gaea looks over at me and puts a wall of dirt around herself, shielding her from Ripetides blows.

"Put your sword down and rule with me. I will give you command over the armies. I will spare everyone today."

I don't answer her and focus on trying to stab through the wall of dirt.

Jason pounds at the ground, calling Gaea names, and striking lighting down on her.

Gaea, ignoring the lightning, simply raises her arm and dirt rises at her will. It soars in Jason's direction.

He jumps away from the first two attempts, but the third time it grabs him and with incomprehensible speed, it smashes him against a tree.

He drops to the ground, not moving.

"Stop this!" I scream at Gaea. "You're killing innocent-"

"No one is innocent Perseus." The goddess says with a cruel smile.

"But if you believe these half-bloods are innocent, think about what I did to your mortal parent-"

I wake up with a scream muffled by my pillow.

I open my eyes and gasp for air. But opening my eyes makes it worse.

I shut my eyes and get out of bed taking deep breaths.

My heart won't control itself and return to it's normal pace.

I walk around the room panting.

"It was only a dream. Its was only a dream. Its over." I mutter to myself trying to reassure myself.

But when someone sees that much of death, its never really over. It grabs on to you, so tight, as if for dear life.

I wipe tears from my face and rub my nose.

It really is all my fault. I should have been helping my friends, but at the time I thought killing Gaea would help them.

I made so many mistakes. And now people are dead because of me. Now my friends are dead. My family.

I lightly smack my face, trying to fully wake up. Opening my eyes, I continue pacing back and forth.

"Percy are you ready to talk?" A voice asks and I literally jump.