Chapter 10

Yay! I think my writers block for this book is finally over! YAS...maybe..

I really liked Will's POV...so I'll just do it again, BUT COMMENT what POV you want for the next chappy

Will's POV:

The guy with a goatee puts his hands up in surrender. "Kid, don't shoot."

Well now I want to shoot him for calling me kid.

I look at Percy. "You trust them?"

He nods carefully as if thinking.

I shrug and lower my bow, but keep an arrow loaded. "Who are you?"

Mr. Goatee Dude puts his hands down and gestures to the people around him. "We're the Avengers."

I roll my eyes. "Great. When someone asks who you are they mean names."

"Well," Goatee Guy replies with sass. "Most people know us as the Avengers. We kinda saved millions of peoples lives-"

"Welcome to the club." I interrupt. "Now, what. Are. Your. Names." I repeat slowly as if talking to a preschooler.

The man mutters to himself and sighs. "Whatever. I am Tony Stark, this is Natalie Roomney-"

"That's not even my name-" The red head says annoyed.

"Whatever. And this here, is Stevie Wonders."

The blonde muscular man pushes Tony Stark to the side and steps up. "Ignore him. He's an idiot. I'm Steve Rogers-"

"Aw." I say acting discouraged. "I'm rather a big fan of Stevie Wonders."

"Sorry to disappoint. This is Natasha Romanoff. And yes, that is Tony Stark."

"Nice to meet you." I holding my hand out to Steve, which he shakes with a strong grip.

"I'm Will Solace. Some campers call me Mr. Solace because I'm the main doctor here, but please just call me Will." I shrug.

Natasha tilts her head. "Sorry what? Main doctor? What are you a teenager? Are you even considered a man?"

My eyes harden, and I think of a very rude word for her. "Excuse me?"

She shrugs like it's obviously and I force myself not to slap her. "Well you look only-"

"Natasha!" Percy interrupts standing in front of her. "I don't think Will introduced himself properly. This is Will Solace, son of Apollo. He basically can do a lot of cool healing powers."

"Oh," Steve mused. "So everyone at this camp is a demigod?"

I look at them carefully for a moment. "Excuse us." I say as I pull Percy to the side where they can't hear us.

"Percy who are these people? And why are they here? And why do they know about camp?"

Percy shrugs. "Okay this is kind of hard to explain. But the really really really really really really really-"

"Percy." I warn.

"Sorry, but the short story is these people work for the government and they learned about me. About Greek demigods. They want to know if we're a threat to the world, or some idiotic schist like that."

Shaking my head at him I pull him back to the others. "Let get this over with so they can leave."

I look at Tony who is staring at the satyrs with an absurd look on his face. "Okay, I'm going to show you to our camp leader. Uh, his name is Chiron. Once you learn that we save the world and not destroy it, leave this place, don't ever tell anyone about it, and never come back. Okay? Okay." I turn my back on then and walk toward Chrions office.