Not A Chapter

I UPDATED AN ACTUAL CHAPTER TODAY! YEAH.

I was bored so I decided to do.....
20 BOOKISH FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

....actually I asked my friend to tag me in something and she said to do this so here I am global.

Its weird to think actual people read this and that the reads I have aren't just numbers.

Helllllloooooo internet people.

Whoever isn't from America comment here.

Whoever isn't from California comment here.

Whoever lives in the UK comments here.

Whoever is a mortal/muggle/mundane comment here.

Whoever does not ship Caleo comment here.

Whoever watches iiSuperwomanii on YouTube comment here.

Whoever watches GMM~Good Mythical Morning comment here.

Whoever watches ThatcherJoe on YouTube comment here.

Whoever reads any other of my books comment here.

Who ever just likes commenting comment here.

Whoever is reading this and laughing because no one has commented, comment here.

Whoever is shaking their head at the screen because you want me to feel like a loser with no comments, comment here.

Whoever......oh....Sorry people I'm totally getting off the point! My bad.

And yo, people. I don't know whatsoever how in the world to do this so if I suck and it's terribly boring, don't you be hating on me.

Okay so this is...

20 Random Bookish Facts About Me~With special guest, Clove.

1) I didn't become a fangirl until 7th grade

2) The first time I read Percy Jackson I didn't like it. But years later (6th grade) I read it again and now I'm such an insane little dam demigod

3) When I read a really good book I usually get to the last page and realize "Oh. Its a series". Then I have to go through all the trouble of finding the other books and ordering them and waiting for them to be shipped over here.

4) When I'm reading, I don't care where I am, I want soda. Preferably cherry Pepsi.

5) Every since Leo Valdez opened his mouth I loved him. And the more I learned about him, the more he became my fave character.

#TeamLeo

6) When I read romantic stuff, I physically get uncomfortable. Like look around, or I shift in my seat. Or sometimes I hide in my bedsheets to read it, because I hate romance and it makes me so uncomfortable that the possibility of someone seeing me read it freaks me out.

7) I like reading a series/trilogy better than just a single book.

8) I like reading hardcovers but I'm cheap so I mostly have paperbacks.

9) Fact: The House of Hades has the best cover ever. It is so incredibly amazhang I reread it more times possibly for the average bookworm.

10) I favor Travis and Fred over George and Conner.

11) When I read fiction....oh gods it's 11: 56 pm and I am half asleep. I didn't sleep well last night, like, at all.

12) When I start reading a really good book, when I haven't read a fiction book I'm so long, I get this stupid grin on my face.

13) I like The Hobbit better than Lord of the Rings. Yes I read the books. And yes I've seen the movie.

14) That's moment where your in a really good part of a book and your drinking juice, and something outrageous and totally surprising makes you spit out your drink. You wipe you mouth and look down realizing you got your precious book stained.

15) Arg. I wanted to post this in the dame day I posted Chapter 4, but now its 12: 02 am, so technically the next day:( Arg!

16) My sister said she thinks Percy Jackson is stupid and I barely control myself from smacking her with the Lost Hero book in my hands.

17) I want to read every single think Rick Riordan has written.

18) Omg I can't wait for the Magnus Chase book to come out!!!!!!! ¡The suspense!

19) I've fallen asleep wIth my book in my hand, and when my hand twitches, my book bounces up and into my face.

20) I love to read and eat and listen to music and watch Netflix and talk on Wattpad, at the same time. I like multi tasking.

Ugh finally. 20 boring things.

Hope you enjoy this, it's 12: 12 AM so I'm gonna publish this now before I doze off again.

:)