Last show is the best

SARAH'S POV

I stared into the mirror, looking at the girl stand there staring back.

"You ready Sarah?" Laura shouted on the other side of the door.

"One second" I said finishing my make-up. Me and Laura was going to a My Chemical Romance concert for her birthday, we loved them. Normally there would be lots of teenagers and Laura and me would feel the odd ones out as we're 19 (Not that far off an adult). I looked in the mirror for one last time, make-up's okay, hair's brown and straight... Outfit's awesome. "READY!" I screamed as I opened the door Laura nearly fell over and I laughed. She was wearing her favourite pair of black skinnies with a white 'I Love Mcr' top on.

"Give me a heart attack why don't you" She said slowly standing up, she smirked and screamed. "Let's go!" She said running downstairs, I ran after her and jumped into the car she was driving. Laura was 21 and my best friend, we'd share everything. She started driving and headed for the arena, when we got there we ran into the crowd and to the front. It wasn't full yet as we got front row tickets and we got let in first.

People soon piled in after us though and was filling the place already. I felt a little claustrophobic but I didn't care, I was going to watch My Chemical Romance live! Me and Laura stared at each other and screamed in excitement.

FRANK'S POV

This was our last concert for the tour and I was pretty excited. The last is the best I recon. I finished getting ready and headed to the living room on our bus where everyone was. When the tour finishes we still hang out with each other seeming as none of us have a girlfriend. We see cute girl's in the crowd but they never gave me... Butterflies or whatever it is that's suppose to happen inside of you when you see someone you like.

"30 minutes 'till you go on" Brian told us and walked off.

"This show's going to be epic" I said sitting down next to Gerard, "Should we add a Frerard moment to make the crowd immense?" I winked at him and he blushed.

"No Frank" He whispered looking away. He loved it really.

"I love the last concert we do, It's so energetic!" Mikey said sounding like a kid, we all just stared at him and laughed.

"Any plan's after the tours finished?" Ray asked, we all looked at each other and shrugged. "None yet I guess" He whispered

"We could always just... Chill, or go clubbing" Gerard suggested

"Clubbing, Drinking...Not a bad idea" I nudged him and smiled.

"Don't think I'll be drinking" Gerard muttered. I stared at his long red hair, it suited him. I cut my hair shorter like it used to be... The women love it!

"Let's go backstage" I told them as we all stood up making our way to the arena, it was huge. We walked backstage and hung around until our names got called by Brian, he ran in and smiled. "We up?" I asked

"Last show so make it the Best show!" He shouted as he pushed us all on stage, I ran to my guitar and waved to everyone, they all screamed and I laughed adjusting my microphone. Mikey ran to his guitar which was close to me and Ray grabbed his which was the other side of the stage. The drummer called Jeff ran to the drum's and started playing a small beat. Gerard ran on after we all was ready and ran to the microphone.

"HELLO LONDON!" He shouted as the audience screamed as loud as they could. I looked out at the audience and they all looked great, the energy they was giving off could keep me going for weeks... Even months.

We Started playing song's for them and they would sing along or scream random word's at us. They loved it when we did our old song's such as 'I'm not okay' When I kiss Gerard, he always blushes when I kiss him which is quite funny to watch.

The concert went by so quickly, I stopped playing and stared at my fingers which were bleeding but I didn't feel the pain, I didn't care. I loved the fan's, they saved us and we saved them. We all left the stage and went to the living room backstage. We all plopped ourselves down and laughed. I looked at Gerard who looked exhausted.

"That show was EPIC!" I smirked

"That show was tiring as well" Gerard replied and I smiled.

"Well the tours over now, We can get as much sleep as we want!" Mikey shouted putting his fist to the air and pulling it down, I Just rolled my eyes.

"I'm actually not really tired. The crowd's energy has like hit me so I feel like bouncing off the walls" Everyone stared at me when I said that, "What?"

"Are you High?" Ray asked

"Hell no, we gotta do some signing... I saved some energy for it" I smiled when all there faces dropped, they forgot Ha!

"Oh shit, my hand aches" Ray moaned

"Well tough" Mikey said smiling. Brian walked into the room and saw us all, he stared at his watch and made a tutting sound.

"Come on guys, fans are waiting! You have some autograph's to do!" He ordered us and we all stood up walking outside to the screaming fans.

"I think i'll only sign a few" Gerard muttered and the others agreed.

"I'll have to sign more then" I smirked walking outside to the crowd.