District 6: Male: Tobias 'Tobi' Kraynor (katniss-everdeen) (PULLED OUT)

Name: Tobias 'Tobi' Kraynor

Gender: Male

District: 6

Age: 14

Appearance: Looking a lot younger that his fourteen years Tobi always seems to look relaxed and cheerful. His eyes are a dull mix of blue and green, but tend to sparkle and that's what most people notice. His hair, a light chocolate brown in colour, is just long enough to cover his ears, and is never kept tidy. He is well below the average height for his age, which is the main reason he looks so young compared to other people his age.

Background: Without any tragic backstory to mentally and emotionally scar him, Tobi is a rather normal person. His elder brother Martyn has always helped him, and they count each other as best friends despite the five year age gap. Martyn always promised that he would volunteer if Tobi's name was ever called out, and ironically Tobi was reaped the year Martyn was nineteen and couldn't volunteer. Martyn's caring nature may not have exactly helped Tobi- after spending so much time with his brother, Tobi is not independent and is scared of a lot of things. Without his brother in the arena with him, Tobi is likely to spend most of his time panicked and terrified, yet still wanting to risk everything to get home to his best friend.

Token: A leather bracelet, something Martyn found dropped on the floor after a District 10 Victor had been visiting the District. Tobi believes it has good luck, because if it was worn by one Victor, it could be worn by another.