XXIII. Trauma

A/N: This is the start of the dark chapters of Dollhouse. Do remember that romance ain't really this story's genre. The Corvette in my head willed it to be such. I only write what he wants. Oh! and also check out "Comatose by Skillet" when reading the parts for Corvette and Chaos, if not... believe me you'll regret it lol.  Anyway, we now begin chapter XXIII. Trauma

____________________________________________

***

Trauma dehumanizes the victim

- Judith Lewis Herman

***

__________________________________________

Location: Unknown
Coordinates: Unknown

Azalie bowed as she reached "Her" chambers. The woman was looking beyond the glass walls. The infinite abyss of water always captured Lady Spectre's attention.

"I have returned milady" Azalie bowed. The lady's robotic chair turned around revealing the most exquisite face of a woman Azalie has ever seen in her entire life.

"How was he?" Lady Spectre inquired.

"He is well milady. It seems our troops have aided him well" Azalie replied as Lady Spectre looked at her with that blank expression on her face. Lady Spectre was the leader of an underground group named Sui Generis  the latin sentence which translates into  "A Class of Their Own". Little was known about their organization, it there was anything, it was that they were led by a lady inside a submarine who has never set foot in dry land. No, not a typical submarine but an entire warship which hides itself in the deepest and darkest points of the ocean, containing a fleet of naval army.

Lady Spectre was their leader. She was the same as Azalie, though much luckier. Lady Spectre was trapped in a body of an ageless woman, unlike her who was forever a child in physique. Lady Spectre was the most mysterious and not to mention eccentric person she's ever met.

Lady Spectre smirked.

"I am pleased. Carry on with your mission Azalie" she smiled as she dismissed Azalie.

"Yes. Milady" Azalie bowed.

Azalie didn't know why Lady Spectre was supporting their goals, maybe she was a victim like them too? Azalie didn't know but she knew better than to ask anything. She didn't want to burden herself with another trauma.

Lady Spectre looked out the vast ocean as she was left yet again alone.

After years of searching, she finally found them. And this time she won't lose them.

"Never again" she whispered.

"Did you know why you were named as Corvette?" she continued to speak alone. As if her subject was just inside the room.